Thursday, September 01, 2016

Nice weather continuing here

Goodmorning everybody!

We still have real nice weather overhere. And the longer it lasts, the better for me LOL.
t also helps for our tomatoes Finally they are getting color and we already had a little harvest They have a good taste and for the few plants we have  think we have a lot of tomatoes. Well, they go into the salad.

Monday was a bit cooler and at astart a cloudier day so I thought it a good time to go to the market. I walked in a slower pace, there was no hurry and during my walk over the market the sun came out more and more and it was real nice. I bought some veggies(as usual) and a bit of fruit and cheese.

Tuesday Jan and I went into city centre to see if we could have a refund of the resting saldo on our public transport card. Yes, we have a card for the tram, bus and train and the one we had  expired on the 1st of September They seem to do every 5 or 6 years and you will have to buy a new one I wonder why we cannot keep using the one we have. But okay, we went to Central station where there is a service centre for those cards and such and oh miracle, within two minutes our remaining saldo was booked over to the new card Hoorray, that was a pleasant surprise. Still funny, you cannot do that yourself, just as you can load new money on your card. But okay, all went well, so Jan and I took a little walk through town centre, visited some shops and we found a real nice pair of shoes for Jan for a really decent price. I already wanted him to buy a second pair for a long time and now he can change every now and then.
We also found him a new pair of slippers.
That was about all we bought, but the walk was nice and we even spent some time in the sun, sitting on a bench and had fun watching people!LOL.

Yesterdau i went for a trial session for my dents, it was hopeless, the younger guy working there probably made a mistake in measuring.
Lucky the dents were only made in wax for trial. So now I wil have to wait again to have the trial dents ready and then they will have to be made in the "real"stuff. I hope they speed it up a bit.

And then Monday i will have to go to hospital for the gastroscopie Not really looking forward to it, but it has to be done.
Must set my alarm that day, to be able to take my medicins in time, and something to eat. You cannot eat or drink(or take medicins) till around 6-8 hours before. Well, you still can drink water or tea longer, but two hours before you have to stop completely.
Hopefully I will hear soon the result of it all.

Might be, that i will have to take heidi´s doggies out on Saturday. She wasn´t yet sure, so I think I will hear a yes or no today from her.
If not necessary I can go on Saturday to a fair in our neighborhood, just to spend some time If i will have to walk the doggies, I can go to that fair on Sunday too.
And today and tomorrow I think i will have to do the laundry(amazing sometimes how much dirty clothes and stuff two people can produce LOL ).
And now the freebie. I managed to make two new kits and this is the first, The days we left behind. Enjoy!
Have a great day and wonderful weekend and till next time!
Download   HERE




7 comments:

hummerdawn said...


Thanks so this pretty kit. I love the papers and will likely make another FB cover set. Good luck on your procedure. I had it done and although it doesn't hurt it is unpleasant.

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. Sorry to hear that you still have a longer wait for your dentures. I guess the young person's supervisor wasn't keeping a very close watch on the work. Ah well, hopefully the next time you go everything will be fitting nicely.

It's good that you are able to get out and walk around for a while. I would really enjoy doing that. I love to watch people.

As I sit here typing, the rain is falling softly. Oh my, we really do need this. It doesn't have to pour, just keep raining like this all day.

Well, now I'm off to post on my own blog. You have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Grandma Sarge said...

Well here I am with another Operating system but this one is so much faster. I ditched the phone dial up and the dish on the roof with remotes that don't work. I was getting so frustrated it stressed me beyond normal.

Our house is rather chaotic and that stresses me too. I've noticed some red spots on my skin that are only a week old so I'm going to call and get into my primary care doctor.And I need to make some phone calls and see what's going on with the release for the surgery. Getting old is hard work and stressful too.

Thanks for the new kit. loos lovely but I haven't opened it up yet. just finished downloading it. Have fun in the nicer weather. Our evenings are getting cooler so I turn off the A/C and open the window. Mrs. Beasley loves that. She jumps up into the windowsill and watches the street and then turns around to watch the Dove cage next door. Probably hoping it gets out. I'm sure that bird makes all that cooing sound just to annoy her. Have a great weekend.

Sherry said...

I just wanted to say that I have just discovered your website and I think your graphics are awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing them and I look forward to following your site. :-)

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Good Morning my friend, thanks for this lovely colored kit. So happy you are having nice temps to enjoy! I think this weekend we will have them too as the humidity is to drop....YAY! (we can always find something to complain about can't we? ROFLMBO)
I'm making a quick round of the blogs I visit today so I can try and catch up with everyone. Been busy scanning (with my cell phone) old album photos so that I can have a digital copy of them that is taking a lot of my time because they are setting so many memories in motion! Loving it though!
Have a wonderful weekend and good luck with the dentures and the scope test. Chat more with you later. Thanks again for the lovely kit.
Hugs, Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra for this lovely download. I hope you are able to get your dentures without too many more problems...

JustJo63-AussieNut said...

It looks like your weather is staying nice for you!
Thank you for another lovely kit x x x