Monday, April 25, 2016

Managed to make a few photos

Goodmorning everybody!

Friday Jan went to his volunteer-job-dinner and was home at about 21.30 p.m. He could ride home with somebody, who dropped several people in our neughbourhood and dropped Jan right in front of our door. Real nice, hey? It seems he had a nice time at the restaurant, with all kind of stuff to eat, and even of rather good quaility, LOL.
I had a little nap in the afternoon when he was gone and then watched an episode of Gardeners World on the BBC, among some other programs and the time went fast till Jan was home again.

Saturday afternoon I went to town centre, not for something special, just to be out for a moment. On several places it wasn't all to good, because there was a hard wind blowing and then it felt rather cold.
But on other parts you could walk a bit out of the wind and when the sun was shining, it was even not bad at all.
Well, I came home with some quick-soups from the Chinese shop and a few other little things, amongst it one dahlia bulb, that wasn;t expensive at all.
I planted that yesterday and have to wait till around July to blossom(if it will grow, of course).
Temperatures aren;t really high at the moment, but at moments the sun is shining and you can be out of the northern wind, it isnt all too bad to be outside. Still I would like temperatures to go up again, because around 8C it isn;t much and far to cold for the time of year. But hope is there, by the end of the week it should go up again and wind will turn to SW, so that could make a real difference.

Yesterday I was a real busy bee. I did a laundry, changed the bed duvet covers and sheets and such,
prepared dinner in advance, hang out the laundry, did some other little jobs, and even did some garden work.
And although we don;t have yet a lot of flowers at the moment, it still is nice to be in the garden, even if it is just sitting in the sun for a moment.
ut there is always a bit of work to do, specially now some of the seedlings are starting to grow slowly and have to be re-potted.
Oh, I even managed to make a few photos of the garden, and of two I am very pleased, because I had a visitor.


Bit hard to see at the first picture, but if you look well, you see a paraqueet, having lunch LOL!

As I said, there aren;t too much flowers yet in the garden but my rose at the rosebow is getting a lot of buds and some f them will open up real soon.
Adn there was one individual following all my moves, having a sun-bath at the same time:
Today I will have to go to my yearly appointment with the neurologist9for my epilepsia), no big deal, it will take no more than 5 minutes, I guess, probably the waiting time will take much longer!

That's all for now, folks!
Here a new kit, named "Simplicity". Have some fun with it.
and have a wonderful day!
Download    HERE


4 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. Ooooh, I love your birdie! We don't have parakeets in the wild here, so they aren't in our gardens. Your roses will be blooming soon. Do take a photo when they do. It's still a bit too early for my roses to start budding.

Yesterday Joe planted the new "Mint Julep" rose plant. I do hope it grows well. He wasn't feeling so good so we will wait till another afternoon to start cleaning out the gardens.

Your little kit is lovely. I love the soft peach tones. I worked on a couple QP's and did some laundry over the weekend. That was about the extent of my excitement.

Well, I think it's time I posted on my blog. You have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra for this lovely download. I hope all went well with your Doctor visit and you didn't have to wait too long...

Grandma Sarge said...

Hello Kyra, It's been a few weeks I guess since I was on the blog pages. Still getting used to the different internet provider. This one blacks out on me in the middle of something. Last week it was in the middle of a lecture I was listening to for one of my college classes. Now I have to do the lecture all over again.
I love the colors in this new kit. And Simplicity is a good name.
Glad to hear the doctor appts. are going along just fine. Hope the same will be for Jan. I have a Pre-op appt tomorrow and then off to visit with the Veterans Service to file a claim for the Asbestos in my lung. I can only hope that since they have admitted publicly that the did have a lot of asbestos in their buildings and on their ships that will say OK and give me the disability coverage for it. Will gat back to my chores here at home.
God Bless you both and also Arlene.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra for this lovely download. It seems I have more catching up to do than I thought...