Tuesday, February 02, 2016

February starts mellow.

Goodmorning everybody!

Oh yes, we still have good temperatures, all around 7-10 C daytime, nights around 5. and that is quite high for this time of year. Only thing that is a pity, is that we have lots of wind. But it will settle down till the end of the week(they say). Still there isn;t all too much too complain, is it?

The weekend went by very quiet, and I could say nice. I even got at some times busy in the house, LOL, and that is already a step forward. Oh, and i stopped with taking the stomach pills as of Friday and till now it all goes quite well. Only yesterday evening I had a little annoying feeling in the stomach, which only lasted for an hour or so.  May be I can go on without those pills, would be wonderful.

Very slowly I started on designing again. Oh, don;t get excited yet, I just made a few papers and elements, so it's still a long way to go to have a complete kit again, but hey, it's a start!
I am glad to know, that i am not the only one who has at times trouble to do some designing, It seems Arlene too has such a period, but whenever I send her a kit, she still makes the wonderful clusters! And on top of it she is suffering from a flu attack at the moment, poor girl! I told her to take it easy and first get rid of that flu and then perhaps think about making more clusters, if I have a kit ready.

It isnlt looking all to bright outside, it's a bit grey, although till now dry, but periods with strong wind. Hmmm, I think it will be best for me to do some shopping now, because later today they say it will be raining. Those forcasts aren;t always to accurate, but in case they are right this time I better get dressed and moving.
And then Jan can have another nap, because the workers in the appartment above us were busy long before 08.00 this morning with a d.........d machine that made a lot of noise. So we were awake and now nobody seems to do anything anymore(or they left). Thank you very much. As Jan is going to bed very late, he is kind of a nightowl, he could do with a couple of hours more sleep.

I have some wonderful clusters and a quickpage from Arlene, made with The Past Remembered kit.
Have fun with them, have a lovey day.

 

Download    HERE

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene for these lovely clusters.
Arlene, I hope you start to feel much better soon.
Kyra, it is good to hear that you have been able to stop taking the tablets for your tummy...

Edna B said...

I'm so glad to hear that your stomach is feeling so much better. I agree, it will be nice not to have to rely on pills.

Our weather has been rather nice lately too. It may not last, but I'm loving it while we have it. You are right to do your shopping this morning before the rain gets started.

Our temps today should reach 49F. I'm just waiting for it to warm up to close to 40 before I can open the door for Pogo. Now I think I'll look for some fun mischief to get into. You have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Grandma Sarge said...

Wow! Thanks Arlene for the pretty clusters.
Might want to find some ear plugs for Jan so he can maybe sleep through the noise unless it's a jack hammer or auto nail gun. Hate those things but most construction workers use them.
Our landlord showed up weekend before last and puttered around the house like he might know what he's doing. He thought he could fix the stove but when something burned that he touched the oven is permanently ruined. We are all packing things away so we can move real quickly if we get a place.
It's very sunny here today as it was yesterday so I went off to the doctor's office with my walker on the bus.

Grandma Sarge said...

Wow, it's been so long since I've taken the time to read blogs. I'm ashamed for myself. But I think I can probably be forgiven. Been evicted, then un evicted so I think it's up in the air what's going on. The owner came down from Seattle and tinkered around for 2 days. Managed to fix one light switch, cut the big cord on the defunct air conditioner, did something to the back door (which I nailed down so it would make the awful screeching metal sound when closed), and then burned out the element in the oven so when the elctrician came with the new part, it was useless now that the owner had burned out the element. And with wiring that isn't up to code and breakers that keep switching off, it's really getting scary to live in this house. I'm packing seriously now.

Enough about my woes...Thank to Arlene for the clusters and I'm going to read the newest post and download the pretty blue one. Thank you for that one too.