Sunday, June 14, 2015

At last again some posting LOL!

Goodmorning everybody!

I really tried to post earlier this week, but somehow I didn;t succeed, hahaha.
I think there are several things that might explain it,
1. I am just still lazy.
2. Some days I wake up rather late for my doing and then other things have to be done first.
3. I start up the computer and get sidetracked
4. etc.etc. 

Whatever it is,  really want to post a bit more often again, though I keep trying. May be it also has to do with rather nice to even days of great weather, and then it's a pity to stay inside.
Still, yesterday I did open my PSE graphic program again( after weeks and weeks that it stayed closed!).
And I;ve made some previews of clusters of Arlene and uploaded them. Okay, it didn;t work long in the program yet, but it is a start. I was glad I still knew hw it worked LOL!

Friday I felt quite good so I did some stuff here in the house, like changing bedsheets, vacuum cleaning, ironing laundry and having one done in the wahing machine too. I think I can be proud of myself. It shows I am getting better and better, though condition has to be worked on and weight too, but hey, let's be happy as long as it is going upwards!
Yesterday it was kind of funny weather. Not really cold, but lots of wind, and amost no sunshine, so we skipped our plans of going to the market. No fun with that wind blowing.
Still Jan went for a short visit there later in the afternoon but I stayed home.
When he was back, I had made some soup for dinner, so we took a "break"before dinner and played a little game at the computer. Just started up the doorbell rang, oh no!
It was Jan's brother and his son, for a little visit and catch up talk. Well, the little visit was kind of stretched out, hahaha, good Ihad that soup, we all took a bowl of it, then we had a cup of coffee after it and I think they left around 21.00 o'clock. Pfew, at that time we were happy to be on our own again. May not sound very nice, but Jan's brother, (although I really like him, he is a nice guy) is kind of "busy person". Once he starts talking, his lips never have a quiet moment till he leaves!!GRIN.
But it's okay, of course, and he isn't coming over too often, so nce in a while we just can manage it, hahaa.

Today we will stay rather quiet, I think, next week Jan and I have some appointments, some at the hospital, for check up, and Jan also has an appointment with his volunteer coach.
May be I can find some time to visit Heidi, if she isn't too busy. At the moment her husband Danny has troubles with his health, and I believe he has some hospital appointments for research soon or may be some already done. So I want to know some more about that, and then Heidi and I also will certainly have some "girls"talk too, about all kind of things.

That's about it for now again, but I have some really great clusters from Arlene for you, made with the Food for the Soul kit. Even a great quickpage between them!
Have a wonderful Sunday, thanks for the visit and all your kindness.






DOWNLOAD   HERE





3 comments:

Stacey said...

I am glad you are up and doing things that is a plus! enjoy the warm weather fall will be here soon enough (not soon enough for me-I live in the desert and we're already hitting 107s and I hate it!) thanks to you and Arlene for these beauties!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download Kyra. It is good that you and Jan are feeling a lot better. It is OK if you don't get to the computer very often, the main thing is for you to regain your health and enjoy the lovely weather while it lasts...

Edna B said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are still getting better each day. Whatever this nasty bug was that we all caught, it seems to take forever to leave us so that we can mend.

Don't be doing too much in one day. The energy will come back (I hope) little by little.

Today we are finally getting some rain. I don't know how much we will get, but our lawns and gardens surely do need it. Yesterday, Joe put the rest of our plants in the garden, so now we just have to sit back and hope that they all grow well.

That's my news for this morning. Now I must go type my own blog post. You have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.