Wednesday, March 04, 2015

A little update again

Goodmorning everybody!

First I am glad to say Jan is feeling a lot better, but I am not yet completely  convinced that all is ging well. Still, we are happy it is going lots better. He didn;t yet had a phonecall with his doctor, just because she has no visiting days, but i hope he will try to get her on the phone and may tomorrow can go to hospital to her, we'll see.
He also phoned the volunteer place, to say he will be there this weekend. I wanted him to wait to g there till he had an conversation with his doctor, but okay, if he feels up to it, he should try it.
Then Monday I had an interview with the participation fellow, which was real nice.
He already had a couple of ideas of work that might be fitting to me, and he just called me that I might get a phonecall these days from a lady, who will invite me for an interview.
It's nice to see this coach really is trying to do something for you, and I think he is good at his job. Now it's up to me and the organasation I will go to if we can match.

In the mean time i was busy yesterday with sorting out all kind of papers I need to copy to may be get a remission of certain taxes. But oh my God, you cannot imagine what they ask you on their forms, and how many things you have to send in. I should think that they have most of it already, but it isn;t making me happy and then, f course, I cannot find one or two things needed. These papers will be somewhere, but sometimes I am a bit chaotic and put them somewhere with the thought: "if I need it I can find it here", but it doesn;t work LOL.
I will at some time get all papers together, then have to copy them and send all to the council and have to wait for their decision. I am counting on nothing, but who knows, perhaps we are lucky for once.
And I promised myself one thing. From important forms I will make directly one or two copies at the least and put those in a "copy"file together. It will make things easier in future.
Funny how I am a bit untidy concerning my own "administration", however when i had an administrative job, I had it all really good organized, new where I filed it, with what, when etc.etc.

But in between all I also did some designing again, the flow is nice, not in top speed, but it works.
I think today I first will try to find all papers, fill in the forms, then also need to do a little bit around the house and i think that by then it will already soon be time to get dinner on.
Oh well, it will all be done, somehow and sometime (GRIN)!

May be tomorrow afternoon I will go to Heidi, to have a proper chat again. I had a phonecall from her yesterday evening, and  first wanted to go toher this afternoon, but the girl is so busy, and then most important, Danny, her hisband, will be working at hme, so then it'snot a god thing to go there and chat with Heidi, hahaha. We two need a quiet time, just the two of us, then we can talk about all we want, without interference. Girls just need to have such moments from time to time, isn't it?

Time now to finish this post, and get busy(although slowly, first need another coffee and then I will try to get started). I have the second part of the Fading Hours kit for you.
Have a wonderful day!
Download   HERE




4 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra for this lovely download.
It is good your interview went well. I wish you good luck with your next one, hopefully you will find a volunteer job that you really like...

Edna B said...

So good to hear that Jan is feeling so much better. I hope you are able to find something good for your volunteer work.

Is your weather getting more like Spring yet? Back home is still very much Winter. It is still snowing there, with freezing rain mixed in.

Joe is having the time of his life and enjoying the pool ever so much. That's where he is right now. I'm so glad I brought him. I'll probably offer to bring him next year too.

Well, it's time now to finish all my blog reading so that I can sit down and play with the new yarn I bought yesterday.

Kyra, you have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

Grandma Sarge said...

Thank you for the new kit Fading Hours. Have both parts...so now to make some pretty pages. This morning I used a couple of the older ones from you. Just wasting time while the house is quiet.
Helped Charlie's friend make Pierogies yesterday. Actually all I did was supervise, (I'm good at that part).

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the beautiful kit! I do hope you find something that suits you Kyra! I'll be praying Jan really is better, it can be hard to get men to see a doctors sometimes, my hubby can be frustrating that way too.