Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Some more rain but less cold.

Goodmorning everybody!

Not like other parts on his globe, we have rather good weather.
We will have some more rain but if that is the price to pay to have no ice and cold, okay.
The nights are still a bit cold, in our area just around zero point, more to the eastern art just a coupe degrees below
But the weatherforecast tells us that in the weekend we might reach temmperatures around 9 C (48 F), so that is not bad.
I saw already some snowdrops blooming in our garden a good sign that somewhere spring is lngering around the corner(well, that's what I tell myself to keep hope up LOL).

Jan definately is busy in his mind with the garden already. Yesterday he spread out all seedpackets I;ve made last year and he wants me to take a look at it telling him what is what and which ones he'll have to sow now and which ones he can sow later, directly in the garden.
I don;t mind doing that and it keeps him busy for a while.

Yesterday i received a letter from the participation offcie to come over for an interview on Monday the 2nd of March. It will be with the same guy, Jan has as "coach".But guess what, i probably will not have to tell a lot about myself anymore, it seems that Jan told him some things about my "talents"already, and such LOL! Sneeky from Jan, isn;t it? But also nice to prepare the path for me in this way.

I think I will go out for a moment today I need to buy a bit of knitting wool for the "project"I am working on at the moment. I am making a new cover blanket for our couch, this one is from thinner and softer wool than one I made last year. Then I will be busy with Jan and the seedpackets. I also proposed to him to make a simple sketch of the garden and make a planting plan with it.
It is hard to plant all the seedlings when they are ready at the right place sometimes.
I still have a couple of flowers on my climbing rose, that tells you how little winter we had this year!

Well, ladies, today I have the clusters from the Time is precious kit for you from Arlene. She has another freebie for you on her blog, so have a look!
Stay safe and have a wonderful day!

Download    HERE



4 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra, for passing on these lovely clusters from Arlene. She is also very talented.
I hope your interview goes well on Monday...

Edna B said...

Oh I am so jealous!!! You have roses and snow drops blooming in your garden. We can't even find our garden yet. Do you suppose we'll ever get to plant the beautiful new bulbs that I bought? sighhhhhh.

Well last night was not as cold as the night before. Thank goodness. I could not get rid of the chills all day yesterday.

I wanted to go out today to do my errands but I may not be able to go before Joe gets home later this afternoon. My car needs to be cleaned off again. We got another 2 or 3 inches of snow during the night.

I wish you lots of good luck for your appointment on Monday. I hope you get something good to do close to home. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

It's time for me to scoot over to my blog and start typing. You have a fabulous day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Snowy said...

lol, I have been busy planting seeds myself. Good luck with the interview :) hugs Snowy

Stacey said...

these are so beautiful! thank you so much! we were having spring for awhile, but next week will be colder so I need to wait a bit before I add things to my garden. although nowhere near as cold as you or the poor people in the easster us