Monday, February 16, 2015

Interview was quick today!

I saw that this post still was in draft-mode, so finally here is the post of Monday. Internet was messing up things.

Goodafternoon everybody!
Perhaps you were wondering where I was today, but I had the interview at social security office this morning, so no real time to do computering.
It was a bit cold but nice weather this morning, with lots of blue sky and sunshine!
And when I walked at the sidewalk where there was the sunshine in my back, I could really feel a bit the warmth from the sun! We still have a long way to go before we can get out our t-shirts, but okay, it's a start.
The man of social security office was there, hoorray. I told him about the mix up and messed appointment of last month( I kept it polite but surely he understood I wasn;t too pleased about the whole thing, he being sick, not letting me know etc.etc.!)
The interview with him didn;t took much time, I told him about the volunteer jobs, that didn't work out, but at the least he knew I was seriously trying to get one.
And i asked him to list me at the same department where Jan is listed now( and jan will have a volunteer interview on Wednesday at a health care organasation), that the guy there appeared to be nice and interested etc. Well, a small but perhaps important succes for me, he right away sent an email to that participation employee and i should receive an invitation for a talk within 2 weeks.
I am happy about it, because that office isn;t very far away from us.

I walked back home again, took up a few grocerie things on the way( needed bread and cheese etc) and was home around 12.00 again. I first told Jan about the interview of course, then took a coffee and sandwich and then grabbing together all the energy I had and gave the house a good vacuum cleaning.
I had a bit more stuff in mind but was rather tired( I didn;t catch all too much sleep last night, waking up all the time, think because I am afraid not to hear the alarm LOL).
So I first took a good nap and I feel lots better now.
But now I don;t have much time to write this post, soon have to start making some dinner, so i will leave you with this update and Wednesday I will have more time for this again.

Your freebie today are some lovely clusters from Arlene, she made with the "Sweetheart"kit.
Have a great day and till Wednesday.
P.S. I wanted to post that freebie, but had to upload it first to Mediafire. It will not work at the moment so I will give you another freebie and will try to give the meant one on Wednesday. Sorry.


Download     part 1 HERE

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download.
Time is indeed very precious...

Edna B said...

Gosh, I'm so glad to see your post here. I was getting worried. It's great that your interview went well and that you might be able to get volunteer work closer to home.

Now I'm off to catch up with today's post. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

Grandma Sarge said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are going to have a chance to work closer to home. It's good that Jan is maybe going to work at least a little close to home. I'm not having to go to work since I have a small pension from my work for 15 years at the Nuke site. Some day I'll have to thank them for the exposure to the asbestos.

Thanks for the new kit with the bright summer colors.

Our weather has been around the freezing mark at night but lots of sunshine during the day with temps around 55 F' or higher.

It's looking like spring but none of the trees are budding yet. Probably waiting for a few nights above the freezing. At least it isn't like the East Coast of the US. My goodness they have another storm coming at them about Fri. Funny I grew up with those types of weather and I don't miss them at all.