Monday, December 15, 2014

Room in Christmas atmosphere!

Goodmorning everybody!

Hopefully I will be able to continue this week in "normal"behaviour in posting.
Wow, our room is all in Christmas style. Yes, Jan and I did the trick Thursday afternoon, we were busy for several hours( much too long but once started, you want to have it done too), and the room looks so cozy now.
You can imagine that we were a bit pooped out on Friday, gosh i felt some muscles I didn;t know I still had them LOL! So we took it easy on Friday, which was a good thing to do.
And we had a great surprise too this weekend, the doorbell rang and there was a postman with a big box, all the way from America! Oh, so exciting to open it and see all those beautiful wrapped presents.
They are now under the Christmastree, and we will be good and will not open the gifts untill Christmasday.
But it sure looks pretty.
So I made one photo of the tree, without and one with the presents.
Always difficult to make a good photo of Christmasdecoration with all the little lights, my little camera hasn't too much possibilities, so I tried my best. Oh well, you get at least an impression.
Look at the BIG bear at the right side of the tree. It is the one i bought on a rummage sale a few years ago, just for  € 2,00!!! I am completely in love with him.

Saturday the weather was a lot better, at least it was almost dry) the other day we had quite some rain and stormy winds) and I decided to go to the market for some potatoes, and veggies. And home again I´ve made us a simple soup for the evening, but it still was tasty.

Sunday I was quite busy too, thinking back on it. In the afternoon we have a sportsprogramme, this time more interesting than other days, because there also was some speedskating.
Well, I took the ironing board into the room, so while ironing, I could watch the tv)and it is much warmer in the living room than in the other one). It didn´t take that much time, so after finished I went into the kitchen to make us a lasagna for dinner. That all prepared and ready to go into the oven, I thought it was enough.
So I sat down, watched some tv, even did some designing at the computer this weekend.
Have to do a few things here today, one of it is changing the bedsheets. Thought to do that also yesterday, but it could wait for a day more LOL.

Here first the two photos of our Christmastree corner. I will see if I can make some more photos of our room in `full Christmasglory`

You can see, Santa has been good to us!!

And now time for the freebie, another Christmaskit, named A Country like Christmas.

Have a wonderful day!
Download    HERE



5 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download Kyra.
Your blog background and Christmas tree both look really nice too...

Edna B said...

Kyra, your tree looks so pretty! I can't wait to see photos of the rest of the room. You always have it decorated so nice.

I meant to tell you before that I love your new background. The colors are wonderful.

I have a couple of errands to do today, but I really need to get busy with the vacuum. The dust bunnies are taking over again. lol.

I can't wait to get a new cord for the heated bird water bowl that we are setting outside my window. It will be such fun to be able to watch the birds enjoying it. At least, I hope they will enjoy it.

In a few minutes, I'm going to scramble up some eggs for myself and Pogo. Mmmm. Well, now I'm off to the kitchen. You have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

hummerdawn said...

Thanks for another gorgeous kit!

Linda said...

Your tree is so pretty!!! Everything looks like Christmas. Love that big old bear!! LOL Very cute he is! Take care and thanks for the new kit, will have to work with it later.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Kyra!
How cozy! Love your CHRISTmas tree and the sweet bear guarding it.:)It is nice to have your home decorated and cozy feeling isn't it? I LOVE when the sun begins to go down and I can turn the CHRISTmas lights on,light a pine scented candle and watch CHRISTmas movies.:)I must admit..I do turn the lights on in the early mornings too.LOL
MMMM Lasagna sounds yummy.I haven't made one in a while. Jimmy keeps reminding me of that.hehe
Wishing you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS my friend. Not sure I will make it back here before then..so want to make sure you get my wish!

Huge hugs!
Valinda