Monday, November 25, 2013

Just one more week till December!

Goodmorning everybody!

Can you really believe that coming Sunday we are int eh month of December already?
Gosh, time really flies,and so much to be done till Christmas.
We do have to make a serious re-start on clearing the mess that is still in the extension. Somehow I just have trouble going over there and do something about it. But it MUST be done.
I want to have a more or less "clean"and "rummage| free house at Christmas LOL.
Im am sure, that once Jan and I get really started on it it will be done with rather quickly, only that "starting"is an issue(grin)!

We had a fairly nice and quiet weekend, with not much news to tell you. Spend the time mostly with watching some tv, also some time at the computer, Jan reading his newspaper and making some crosswords. May sound boring, but at the moment I do;t mind it at all.
Oh, heidi called me yesterday with a request for Severine/
On the 5th of December we celebrate the holiday of Sinterklaas, mainly a holiday for children, but grown ups also can have lots of fun.
The presents that are given, should be accompanied by a little or longer poem, in which you tell something about the person receiving the gift, you can also tease in it(that's the fun part) etc. all has to done on rhyme! That sometimes can be a bit difficult, so I helped Severine with that for some years now, but last year I told her I still would help, but she also has to try a bit herself.
On wednesday afternoon she will come over with Heidi and we will try to make a nice rhyme.

Not too much rambling from me today, it will be a short post.
Let's skip right away to the freebie.
It's a kit in rather dark colors, grungy papers, and some great clusters from Arlene. Named it "Old and Worn Out""/
Hopefully I will have a bit of productive way( not in designing but in the house ROFL).
You have a terrific day!

Download    HERE

Download   HERE



5 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
I am soo HAPPY for you and Jan! To finally get that leak fixed.:)Now to the CHRISTmas decorating! We will be doing that on Thanksgiving evening.The family gets together to decorate our house.It's a fun time...after eating too much.LOL
I can hardly believe you already have your presents and are getting ready to send them. I only have a couple so far..gotta get out there and push my way through the crowds.Think I need a football jersey with shoulder pads and helmet?LOL
Thank you soo much for sharing your lovely kits with me. I am really looking forward to seeing ..and grabbing your CHRISTmas ones too!!:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda

Edna B said...

Sounds like a super relaxing weekend to me!! It's good for the sole and the body to have a lazy, relaxing weekend. I've been trying to ignore that it will be December in just a few days. I just don't know where the time goes. I was way ahead of myself, then boom. Down with a bug. Now I'm trying to get caught up again. Your new kit is beautiful. What a great name for it! Now I'm off to see what sort of mischief I can get into today. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene. Beautiful work from both of you as always...

Anonymous said...

Hello Kyra !
Thank you so much for this new kit full of dried flowers, I'm soooo glad !!! Arlene did beautiful clusters, but the frame is my favourite one.
Wish you a wonderful week !
Hugs,
Florence

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Glad you both had a relaxed weekend, I did the same on Sunday, never got out of my jammies....LOL!
Thanks for the lovely kit and thank Arlene for hers as well...love that both of you are so generous with us.
Hope you get motivated to finish up your task and have all the way you want for Christmas....I am not ready yet, but will eventually get there I am sure....LOL
Have a great rest of the week, chat more later. Hugs, Mat