Monday, September 02, 2013

Yoho, progression is made.

Goodmorning everybody!

Friday I also was just such a litte busy bee!! All the hallway is done, yippee! Just a few very small things still to be done there, but that is peanuts. I was alone most of the afernoon, cause Jan took a walk, and well, I put on some cd's I didn;t hear for a long time and that was great while I was doing the painting.
By the time Jan came home I was done with it. In the evening we watche The Voice, it ws nice to have that back on tv again.
Saturday the weather started out to be a bit cloudy, but suddenly the sun came out again, and it looked real nice. Time to take our walk over the fair. There were a few nice stands, but we didn;t buy anything. It just was great to be outside in nice weather, and have a quiet walk, and for the rest of the day we were just lazy.
The same for yesterday, well, I was lazy. Just prepared a stew for dinner, and then I sat down to watch some sports on tv and also took a long nap.
But Jan was quite busy the whole day. He started painting the woodwork in the bedroom, and when I woke up from my rather long nap, he was busy washing the windows of the garden doors and also washed the long curtains, now wasn't that nice of him??
We also hanged up a few more things on the walls, after long discussion of "what" and 'how"(LOL),
and now the living room is almost done. We just have to hang back all the christmaslights we had at the ceiling(but first I have to clean another two strings), and some last clearing away of stuff still lying around.
Not sure yet what I will do today, I might first go to the DIY for a real quick visit, to buy another tube of paint color, so I can get a real nice yellow for the bedroom. The one for the hall is a very light and soft one, but for the bedroom I want it a bit more "present"at the least for the walls where we have our bed.

Not much more to tell, so it's freebie time.
It's another Nutshell kit, and I am very happy with this one, so soft and tender of color, and two such lovely clusters from Arlene too! It is named "Forse un Angelo"( perhaps and angel).
Have a lovely day!
Download    HERE

Download    HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

My goodness, you have been busy!! Be sure to take some photos to show how lovely it is all coming out. I used to love painting and papering to change things up a bit. Now I'm happy to just sit back and watch someone else do it. lol. I just saw some photos of the Dutch tall ships that are in Australia, and oh my they are really beautiful. Well, I'm going to finish my coffee now and spend some time with Pogo. You have a fabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.

Lianna said...

oh Kyra, I had to put my beloved cat Jordan to sleep last night, she is now an angel and this kit could have been made for her, bless you xxx

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

So happy you have finished your hallway and living area. Has the leak stopped for good in the kitchen? Now the worst of the bedroom is done, the woodwork is always the hardest....LOL! Bet you are really enjoying the nice clean looking rooms too!
I have been busy, but so far this week looks to be a little slower and not so rushed for me. Maybe I can get some scrapping inspiration.
Thanks so much for this lovely soft kit and thank Arlene too for her share!
Y'all have a fantastic week ahead!
Hugs, Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads. Both of you ladies have done wonderful work once again.
It's good to hear progress is happening with the painting. I think the yellow colour would be really nice...