Monday, August 05, 2013

Had a great weeked.

Goodmorning everybody!

Lovely weather overhere. Just good temperatures, nice enough to have the doors open, but not too warm either. Jan says he can live with that kind of weather till next spring LOL!
Friday was really a hot day, so we didn;t move too much around. But as I said, I did the laundry, now it has to be ironed, but I don;t know when I will do that.
Saturday was a break from the painting, and that was a good thing to do.
I bought myself a new floor sweeper, and actually tried it out in the afternoon, when Jan was taking a little walk. Now that floor cleaning was fun to do! And oh boy, how necessary! Better not to tell you what color the water had, after I was done!!!

Yesterday I really had a day off! Jan was all in the good mood to do another part of the painting, I felt a bit guilty, but he said: "You let me do it, leave me alone, and you go and have some time at your computer". Nice hey? So I put on a cd, left the door of the room to the hallway a bit open. so Jan could hear the music to and I installed myself at the computer. And I had a great time.
I finished a kit and even made a new Nutshell kit, and even started on a kit too. So I have done a lot, and enjoyed myself greatly!

Now today they said temperature will rise again for several degrees, I already have my doors open to the garden, still is a bit fresh, but oh so nice, and I see there isn;t much wind either.
So it might be a good day to take a trip to the market, as Jan suggested. Vegetables are plenty to find now, and for a good price, and we could do with some fresh stock in the freezer.

Oh, yesterday evening, when it was getting a bit dark, Jan called me out into the garden, he had seen some little bats flying around! And he was right about that. Now that isn't something we see often, It should have been great to take a picture of it, but I just forgot, and anyway, my camera hasn't a good enough zoom on it, to take a really great picture. And it is also very hard to get a good shot, they fly in such speed, awesome!

Time to put on the coffee, then wake Jan a bit later and off to the market, before it gets may be too warm. This warmth will last only for one day, the rest of the week temperatures will go down to more normal values again. May be we even will get a day with some rain on Wednesday. I think the gardens will be very happy with it. I don;t mind, as long as it will be for one day and next days the sun will come back.
Got a nice kit for you, named "Simply Irresistable". I just look at Arlene's add-on!
You get two lovely quickpages and a great frame cluster.
Have a magical day!
Download    HERE

Download    HERE

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene for the beautiful work. I hope you all have a great week...

Edna B said...

I'm so glad the weather is behaving for you. I just love sitting out in the yard. Jan is a sweetie to let you have a day off from the painting. My Michael was like that. Enjoy the nice temps. I notice that the days are getting a bit shorter now. I would love this all year round. Ah well, I can dream! You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Mats World said...

Another gorgeous gift, thank you my dear friend and yes, Arlene too!
Glad you had a peaceful and productive weekend. Glad Jan feels well enough to do all he is doing.
Bet the bats were fun to watch, they are almost impossible to capture on camera....LOL!
I had an interesting weekend, will blog about it in a few. You have a terrific week ahead and I will chat with you again on Wednesday!
Hugs, Mat

HappyScreens said...

You are so inspiring! Thanks again.