Monday, July 22, 2013

Too much summer here LOL!

Goodmorning everybody!

Yes, at the moment we can say we have a bit too much summer! Yesterday it was really warm and today is going about the same. Temperatures creeping up to around 86 F.
I know we longed for some real summerweather, but the bst here at the coast would be around 77 F, with just a breeze, yeah, then it's nice and you also are able to do some work.
So I don;t know if i will get done a lot today. Best will be to do some things in the morning, till about 11.00 o'clock and then stay rather immobile LOL!
In our bedroom it was rather muggy this night, and I couldn;t sleep well because of it. So I decided to move to the sitting room and give the couch a try. Good decision, I slept like a baby!

I had some vague plans to go to the market on Friday, well, I can be short about that, I didn't go.
Just didn;t have the energy for it. But Jan wanted to have a little outing, so he went to it on his bike, and came home with just a few things, like onions, paprika's and tomatoes.
Oh well, perhaps later this week I will give it another try.

There isn;t much going here at the moment, I suppose we just have to get used to these high temperatures. But I am sure that by the time our bodies will have that new "program"installed, weather will change, with drop of temperature and such ROFL.

Our street is slowly changing now. We even have already part of the new sidewalk, but it will take some more months before all has been done.  I have no idea if all the big pipes are already placed where they have to be, it looks as if on our part it has been done, but you never can be sure.
I only hope that when all ios done with, they will put back some trees, such a pity when big streetworks are taking place, the trees that are standing for years, just disappear and often you get something less replacing them.
And we need all the greenery possible in a big city.

Well, time to grasp all the energy I've got to get some things done, so I will finish this post now with a nice little freebie to start the week, a nutshell kit,  named "Incontro com Te".
Have a wonderful Monday.

Download    HERE

Download    HERE




4 comments:

Edna B said...

This is another lovely kit and clusters. I don't know how you ladies do it. You be very careful in these high temperatures. It can be dangerous when it gets too hot. I totally agree about the trees along the street. Why can't they work around some of the trees? Big business and government doesn't seem to understand the importance of keeping as much of our beautiful nature as possible. I think we need more women running governments. Take it slowly in this heat, hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads. The purple and green go well together...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so much for the lovely gifts!
Glad you are finally having summer and 86F for us is most welcome this time of year, but will not happen unless we get another backward moving cold front with lots of rain! LOL! to be 98F here today and 99F tomorrow then daily increasing a degree...love those triple digits (NOT)!
Have a great day whatever you undertake to do!
Hugs, Mat
PS lovely pages you have created for Edna B....simply gorgeous work!
:)

HappyScreens said...

Thanks to you both, because these are wonderful gifts!