Monday, February 11, 2013

It should be an activity day LOL

Goodmorning everybody!

We had a tiny little bit of snow here, almost not worth mentioning it. No comparison to the mountains of snow coming from Nemo blizzard. Gosh, I hope everybody is okay, living in that area, without too much trouble of it.
This morning I made an appointment for Jan with our doctor, it's just across the street.
I so hope, he will have a solution for Jan's back trouble, it is about time that goes away.
Well, cross fingers I should say.

Saturday I went to Séverine's birthday party, and it was nice to see her. She's a lovely girl, and as I was early I even had a few moments to talk to her.
She is becoming a dangerous girl though LOL! She is doing judo and just the other week she did another exam and has now the green belt. So boys will have to be carefull with her, because she can handle them!
I think I stayed there for about 1 1/2 hour and thought it was good enough. By that time all the family was there.
On the way back home I quickly did some shopping, nothing much, just for dinner. I bought us a smoked sausage, and we had still a peasoup, so I cut up the sausage and put it in the soup and it was a hearty meal and quick too! On Friday and Saturday we always have a bit of fantasy dinner, something quick and easy, I think it's enough when I cook the other 5 days, isn;t it?

Just don;t know if I will go out today or tomorrow for a few groceries. Although no snow, it's rather cold outside, mainly because of the wind. Perhaps I stay in today, and produce a bit of activity again in the house. Floor needs a touch of vacuum cleaning desparately, still have to wash the curtains and I think the washing machine is loaded too. Have to put on the meat for dinner, it has to simmer for a couple of hours, to be tender, so enough things to do.

Read a very amusing thing on text tv. Two police officers were called that a burglar was active. So they went to the place and the burglar was hiding behind some containers in the street. One of the policemen order him to come out, if not, he would send the police dog to him. Burglat didn;t react, so policeman number 2 started barking( you guessed, they didn;'t have a dog with them) and oh miracle, the burglar came out with his hand high and they coul darest them without problem.
Now that I call inventive police work ROFL!

Time to finish this post, have a nice kit for you, "Falling in Love", with Arlene's clusters. Yes, in a few days there will be Valentine's day again, so it is the right time for the kit.
Have a wonderful day, people in the snow from Nemo, take care and stay safe!
Download     HERE
Download     HERE

6 comments:

Edna B said...

I sending a prayer that Jan's back problems will be healed soon. Your pea soup sounds delicious! My brother always used to make a wonderful pea soup.

We have more snow on the way later this week. I'm hoping it is all over before Pogo and I go on vacation. I don't relish the idea of sitting at the airport all day and night waiting for the weather to clear up.

I'm at work and Mrs is waking. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Glad you are finally making Jan go to the doctor with his back....LOL! Yes, it is time for something to happen with it!
glad you had fun at the birthday party too. Cold wind really goes through us this time of year doesn't it?
Thanks for the cute gift of this kit and for Arlene's lovely clusters. Got a busy week ahead as my boss is preparing to leave on Saturday morning so we have a lot to do.
Have a beautiful Monday and Tuesday, catch you again on Wednesday! hugs! Mat

Anonymous said...

Your new bloglayout is great !
What's your secret ? everytime it's the same story : I say WOW when I'm in front of my computer and I discover a new layout, and a new kit too !
Thank you soooooo much Kyra !!
Have a wonderful week !
Hugs,
Florence

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for the lovely downloads...

HappyScreens said...

I've been without internet for 5 days, so I just caught up with your blog and beautiful gifts. Thanks so much! I pray that the doctor can help Jan feel better soon!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
First of all I want to say that I am hoping the Doctor can find out what is wrong with Jan's back. Seems life goes into a Halt mode when our backs are messed up. Has he tried a Chiropractor? I would highly recommend one.:)
Second..I want to THANK YOU SO MUCH for making a layout of Mama and Joe's wedding using your BEAUTIFUL "Falling in Love" kit. I posted the layout on my blog yesterday. So SWEET of you to do that.:) HUGS!
Your story of the policeman barking like a dog is SOO FUNNY.I guess you use whatever works in situations like that.LOL
I am hoping to catch up on blogging now that Mama is married and preoccupied with Joe.hehe He seems to have taken over her life and that is a GOOD thing.:)
Stay warm my friend!!

Hugs,
Valinda