Monday, March 12, 2012

Hope the flue keeps away from us.

Goodmorning everybody!

We spent a nice weekend overhere, not done much, but that's oh so nice. Well, I did first on Friday a bit of the house stuff, but the weekend days were spent most on designing, watching tv, a quick look into the garden and being happy with the careful arrival of Spring. Definately is looking it is very near! Yesterday there was some nice sunshine and in our town there was taking place a yearly event, the City Pier City run, and they had wonderful weather for it. It's a run for professionals ( half a marathon)and also for amateurs,( also could do half the marathon, but also only 10 km, 5 km, and for the kids 2,5 and even 1 km) who just like to do some sport. I believe in all there were 33.000 people taking part!
Jan went out in the afternoon to take a look at the parcours, that wasn;t very far from our house, I should have gone with him, because it was real nice weather but I was just too lazy! When he was gone, I prepared dinner for the evening and when that was done, I went on with a kit I started. And nice coincidance, he met Heidi on the way. 
I have to have knock wood, but till now we are free from the flue bug and I just hope it stays that way! Just read that Miriam and husband are suffering from it and also Edna catched a bad cold during her holiday. And I read and here it more, so for every one suffering from the flue or bad colds, : quick and happy healing!

Now today the weather is looking good too, we even have the garden doors open at the moment. And Jan is becoming almost a real gardener, LOL. Just now he is planting some bulbs into a large pot outside, it are lilies, just dwarf ones, in a nice soft pink colour. I hope they will do it well.

I am really late today, I slept till late in the morning, so should be doing a not too long post.
I have today again a surprise download for you, from Arlene again. She made some wonderful clusters with the Magical Fairy Spring kit.
Here previews and downloadlinks:
 Download     HERE
Download    HERE

I think she is doing a real amazing job, and there's more in store for you from Arlene, just received another mail with some adorable clusters and qp's with the A Breeze kit, but they will have to wait till another blogpost.
Then time for a kit too! Kit is in browns this time, could be great for some heritage scrapping, perhaps. Have to leave you know, I should get dressed now and have a sandwich and then I'll see what I will do today. Perhaps I will be active, or perhaps not, LOL!
Have a wonderful day!
 Download    HERE

6 comments:

Edna B said...

So glad to hear that Spring has arrived for you. We are in for a fabulous week here too. Warm temps all week. I am sitting here waiting for the cable men to arrive and change over my cable service. I think it's going to be an all day job. groan, groan. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Terrific kit for memory sharing, thanx so very much Kyra, can't wait to get this tech problem cleared so I can upload all I have done with your kits (abt 20 pieces so far). Miriam and I are trying to solve it. Hugs!!

Kay W said...

Another beautiful kit. Love the vintage look to it. Thank you for sharing all your talents with us. And do stay well... too many are down with the flu bug lately. ((( hugs)))

Danielle said...

Thank you Arlene for the beautiful clusters. Thank you Kyra for the beautiful kit also.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hello Kyra and Arlene, Thank you both for the lovely downloads...
Linda