Friday, October 07, 2011

Will it stay dry today?

Goodmorning everybody!

As we were watching a stupid but oh so amusing film last night, I suddenly heard a lot of strange noise at the window. So I went looking and it was hailing and raining at the same time, accompanied by strong wind!
That was really a change in the weather, must admit not to my liking LOL!
I was still lucky during the day, when I did a few grocerie shoppings even having a little bit of sun.
During the night at about 5 am I woke up from a noise at the windows. So I went looking with my sleepy eyes and there again it hailed terribly and raining also like cats and dogs! Well, it didn;t look really nice, and I quickly stept back into my warm bed and slept for a few hours more. I think it probably will stay this weather all day, windy, with showers of rain and hail  at times and in between may be some rays of sun.  There is no need for me to be on the street so I decided I stay in, keep it a quiet day, may be later I'll do some ironing and such.

Wednesday I was quite busy here, changed the bedsheets, prepared earyly for dinner and then cleaned the top of the kitchen cupboards. Eeeeeekkhh, it was about time! It was dirty up there! Still not too bad, cause I put newspapersheets on them, to avoid that they turned all dirty and it helps a lot. Now it's clean again with new newspapersheets on them.

Yesterday afternoon I felt suddenly sooooo sleepy, that I took a nap on the couch, and slept for about 2 1/2 hours! When I woke up again Jan told me he had been busy clearing out the little shed we have in the garden, re- arranged the stuff in it a bit, and now we will have room for the table and chairs. Great guy he can be sometimes ROFL.

The past few days I am trying to scrap some of my photos. I didn;t do that for a long time, so I first downloaded several layered templates and then started to scrap. It's funny that you loose a bit the "touch"of it when you don;t do it for a longer time! But I will do some of the nicest pics, still a lot to do, and then will burn them on a cd.
I can show you a few, you probably already saw the pictures but they always look different when you actually scrapped them I used several of mine own kits for it. They look not too bad, although I think it may have been done better (LOL, I always have critics on the things I do myself, never I am quickly satisfied).
It's about time for another coffee and then get dressed and do somthing around here. Not leaving without a freebie, of course. It's a kit you can use for several things, I suppose, named "From Earth to Sky".
Have some fun with it and have also a great weekend!
Download     HERE

12 comments:

Christine said...

What a pretty little kit, thank you so much for sharing it!
I live in the UK and our weather is pretty much as yours. Really feeling the cold and damp today, brrrr.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

melliel said...

This kit looks like it will be beautiful. Thanks so much!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Kyra:)
I am a bit late getting to your post today.I went back to bed after Jim left for work and didn't get back up until ten thirty a.m. I hardly ever do that..but had been up since three thirty a.m. so made up for some lost sleep.:)I have caught a cold and couldn't sleep.
Sounds like you had an eventful evening.Hail and rain at the same time. Not FUN! It would have kept me awake though..just from the noise.hehe
I LOVE your kit!! How PRETTY!:)Thank you sooo much for sharing it with me.:)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!

Hugs,
Valinda

Edna B said...

Gosh, I hope the nasty weather goes away real soon. Kyra, your scrap layouts are great. I'm guilty of the same thing. I haven't done much scrapping with my photos either.

Tootsie and I are enjoying my last lazy day. Tomorrow it's back to work. You have a great weekend. Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

merci pour vos très beaux kit

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Snowy said...

Beautiful little kit ,Kyra -maybe we can catch up with a chat on messenger on one of my days off, its ben a long time since we had a chance to do that,lol
Hugs Snowy (now lets see if I can post this )

grandie said...

This kit is really beautiful Kyra!! Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent with us so freely :o)

Kind regards
Helen from England

Rosemary said...

You have such a tremendous talent and I appreciate your sharing it!

Bet said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely kit. You are very talented.

NathL said...

very nice kit, thank you Kyra :)
Nathalie from france