Monday, October 17, 2011

Holland wrote a bit of history!

Goodmorning everybody!

You know that Jan and I like to watch sports of all kinds, okay, some more than others, but still!
 Well, this weekend our little country wrote a bit of sport history, unbelievable!
Saturday night there was the final of the World Championship baseball and guess who were in that final? Cuba and The Netherlands! But now the most beautiful part of it. WE WON THE FINAL AND ARE NOW WORLD CHAMPION BASEBALL 2011! And that's for the first time! I am not a real baseball fan but sometimes it's nice to watch a good game. But you can imagine that this time we didn;t want to miss it.( it also was after 73 years in baseball history that an European country was in the final!).

As we lacked some serious sleep Saturday night( the final was persponed because of the rain in Panama, so it only started around 4.00 o'clock at night ) we had a very quiet Sunday as you can imagine. Well, because of my soar back, it was all together a quiet weekend for me. But.. it's slowly going better and better with it. Must be carefull still, it isn;t gone yet, but it will pass some day.
It was also very low computer activity, just checked a bit email, and that was it. No designing or layout making at all. I am happy I have some stuff "on stock", so it's no problem for the freebies ROFL.
Also today I will not stay too long at the computer, not the best thing for my back, bummers. Well, there are other things to be done, e.g. a laundry, some ironing, als have to wash some curtains, all that kind of stuff. Glad Jan will help a bit with it.

I have today the next 2 parts of the Ambiance kit for you. Have wonderful day.


Download    part 3 HERE


Download    part 4 HERE

P.S. If you want to have a great laugh, you'll have to go to this blog
                http://forkhandlesforkhandles.blogspot.com
I just stubled upon it, because I was looking into some of my followers, and oh my God, this lady has a way of writing I like very much. Just take a bit of time to read some of her blogposts and you will know why I like it so much. I couldn;t resist making this P.S in my blogpost, thanks to this lady, I started my day with some great giggles!

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra!!:)
CONGRATULATIONS on your Championship!! How exciting!!!:) I don't watch baseball much any more since Robby got married and moved out.He and I use to watch the Atlanta Braves games together and even went to a few of them and sat in the bleachers cheering them on.:)Those were FUN times!!
So sorry your back is still giving you trouble.Hope it gets back into shape real soon my friend.
Thank you so much for sharing more of your lovely kit with me.How SWEET!:)
Gotta go..Jim wants breakfast.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. Congratulations on your baseball championship. And many thanks for the link to your friend's blog. I checked it out and had quite a chuckle. Gosh, I hope her customers don't read her blog!!

It's time for me to get Tootsie her meds and something to eat. You have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 17, 2011. Thanks again.