Monday, May 30, 2011

Weather changes like a jojo!

Goodmornigng everybody!

These quick weather changes are no good to me. One day it's warm and nice and sunny, the other day temps fall down several degress and it's windy and grey, then next day temps go up again, like today, it  should be a rather sunny day, with temperature about 75 F, a bit windy, but still, good weather. Tomorrow temperature will fall down to about 65 F, greyish, may be even rain, then during the next days ttemperature will go up slowly again. It is driving me nuts! Your body has no time to get used to the change, and because my condition isn;t yet 100% again, I easily catch a cold, and I hate that! LOL.
Apart from the weather we had a quiet weekend. I did go out on Saturday to take a look at the fair, but it was no real fun to be outside with a earce wind blowing, so I left it alone, only took me some groceries home and was happy to be inside. I did some designing, yes that is coming back slowly too, thank God for that.
Life is going on rather boring at the moment, that's to say, we are not going out too much, I still have to work on my condition and energy, but it's recovering and coming back, slowly.
In July we will be pet-sitting again for the rabbit, the bird and goldfish from Heidi LOL! She phoned me last week about that, if we would do that. Of course we will. So we have somewhat longer then 1 month to prepare ouselves mentally to it, hahaaha.
Last satuday night there was the annual "detective night"at tv again. They broadcast all night till 6 in the morning detective series! Let's be thankful for video and dvd recorders! Jan registered them all and now we can pick one at an evening there isn't anything interesting at tv. The "low"season is starting again at tv, with summer at the corner a lot of series and shows etc. are going to have a holiday break, mostly till September, and most of the time the replacing programs aren't that good. But we still have lots of dvd's around that we didn;t watch yet, so that should be a good time for it. Just saw somewhere on a Discovery channel a cute thing! In Arkansas they have a news program with a special star in it. Joe, the "house-cat". Really! Some time ago they found him walking the grounds around the studio, I believe, he was astray, and slowly they gained his confidence. Now he is completely at home there and is sitting on the desk with the crew, even helping out with the weather forcast, LOL! He is ADORABLE!
Okay, enough bla-bla, I will post another part of the Flower Children for you and wish you all a fantastic day!
Download     part 4     HERE

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on May. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. Your flower pagers are just beautiful. It's good to be getting back into designing. I'm getting back in the design groove too. I agree, it feels good. You take care, no more colds. Have a beautiful, and WARM day. Hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
I am so happy that you are getting better even if it is slowly.Better is good!!:)
I also LOVE having the option to record shows I want to see at a later time.During the summer months..I watch the ones I missed in the fall..they are usually reruns..but I haven't seen them yet.LOL
Heidi sure has some wonderful friends in you and Jan.She can rely on you to take great care of her animals while she is gone.:)
Hope your weather clears up and you can sit in your garden soaking it up real soon!!:)
Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,
Valinda

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Oh!!and THANK YOU for another part to your Flower Children!!:)