Monday, May 23, 2011

Veggie weekend LOL

Goodmorning everybody!

I can say I feel a wee bit better every day. Sometimes there's a day in between that is less good, but there is some prgress. Let's be already happy for that. My Jan is getting more and more interested in garden stuff, you know! He very much likes the sawing and watching it grow in the pots and then repotting the stuff in bigger pots etc. We are getting a serious vegetable garden slowly. Tomatoes, strawberries, radish, spring onions, dille, parsley, beans, it's fun to see. Now we are hoping they will produce some stuff LOL!
Friday afternoon we did go to the market, there we bought some bananas, grapes with NO stones in it, and strawberries, onions, new potatoes(those little ones), garlic and collieflower.
And I couldn't resist buying 5 strawberrie plants.
On Saturday I had to buy a large sac with soil, cause we needed to re-pot some of the seedlings.
And yesterday the first flower of my poppies bloomed! I didn;t make a picture yet, but I will do that later this week.
I fancy a bit more designing at the computer again. I am not making whole kits yet, but made a few quickpages for Minky's blog again. You can download them in the Creative Club blog, if you are not a "member"yet, just send an email to  faerienuffolk@gmail.com. Then you will be able to download all the gifts there.
Here are the previews of the quickpages:
And I have something more for you. I know I was posting the sets of quickpages/backgrounds, but the rest of it will be posted later, sorry for that. But I found something wonderful in the public domain and it's has become kind of a book, if you should print it out all. There are 7 parts to download, making together 84 pages ! and I've made a front cover for it too, and an extra download for some elements . We will start with the downloads today and every day I am posting there will be a new part. So it can take a little while before it's all completed, but it was such fun to make it. I did this already some weeks ago. The "kit" is named "Flower Children from A-Z. Here is part 1, letters A and part of the B. I really hope you can do something with it, I think it's already nice if you just print it out and bundle it.
Have a wonderful day!
Download    part 1     HERE

7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on May. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Good morning. Your garden sounds just wonderful. Fresh strawberries, mmm mmm mmm! We're going to put our strawberry plant out this week and hope for the best.

Your new papers look really great. What a wonderful idea for children's pages. Now I'm off to get some lunch for me and Tootsie. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

Snowy said...

hey, so good to hear you are slowly getting better again! lol, I know the addiction to seeing all the plants grow, it's the same with my herbs in the kitchen.I'm off till next Saturday now, taken some leave from work.We have vey strong wind here, but otherwise it's gorgeous sunny weather. Working on next kit , but it's very slow going as I'm not on the PC for long,lol. Hugs Snowy

Angel Rose said...

Hi,
I think Media fire is messing up or something. It won't let me download it. It acts like it's going to, then just sits there. And I haven't downloaded anything recently from that site. Just thought I'd let you know....

Angel Rose said...

Okies, I tried the first one again today, and it finally worked. Beautiful btw!

Angel Rose

Angel Rose said...

Okay, got the link to work today, btw very beautiful!

Trashmaster46 said...

Sounds like a good garden! Our two strawberry plants from last year became five this year - go, self-propogation! We've also got four blueberry bushes and a huckleberry bush, plus tons of veggies started. Yay for real home-grown food!