Friday, May 20, 2011

I see the sun again

Goodmorning everybody!

No really special news about me, so that's okay for now!
I see the sun already, so it could be a nice day today. Jan already said yesterday, that today we should go to the market, well, that's a good idea. We go for the veggies and fruit but underhand I hope the guy with the garden plants will be there too and with a nice assortment and who knows, I may come home home with a plant or two, LOL!

Last week I bought some seeds to grow radish, for Jan. He put them into some soil and they are already showing their first little leaves! He said he could almost see them grow as he sits at the table outside, grin-grin.
His tomatoe plants are growing very well, now it should be time they will produce some flowers, which will eventually become the tomatoes!
I looked around in the garden yesterday and lifted some stones I've piled up some time ago, and who did I see? Our toad family! They seem to like it in our garden. I've no problem with them so let them stay! I sometimes have more problems with the snails, cause they like fresh leaves from some of the plants and can eat them completely! Well, that belongs to having a garden. You can beat them, with some chemicals, or other things, but as long as they don;t eat all the garden(they just like certain plants, it seems) I leave them in peace.
I think I will do just a bit of designing, if inspiration will flow, and then get dressed and first have to go out to get my medication I got from the doctor. I think a Friday is a nice day to take the medicines, and an easy day to remember(have to take them once a week. Then we will go to the market and then I do nothing more.
Tomorrow I'll have to do a bit of hoovering and  such, and a load of laundry.
I have another little freebie for you, set 2 of the quickpage and background set.
Have a marvellous weekend!
Download       HERE

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on May. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

It sounds like you are feeling much better. That's great news. Enjoy your trip to the market.

It's afternoon here, and the sun has just come out. Gosh, I hope it stays a while. I have some new plants to put in the garden today.

You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria