Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I just want to plant MORE!

Goodmorning everybody!

Gosh, it's almost going to be summer this week if we can believe the weather forecast! I am not complaining, I just hope the weather gods will not spoil us too much in spring time and then forget to give us real summer weather in summertime LOL! But let us grab what we can, enjoy as much this nice weather as possible, and just be happy with it.
I did a bit of the house work yesterday, yeah, now today some more to do, change the bedwash and wash it right away, Jan was so nice to promise to help with it. Yes, sometimes he really is a nice guy, grin grin.

After house work was done, we spent a bit in the garden, and I was looking thhrough some .................garden magazines, what else! Oh, it's so nice, but I always get lots of ideas, some of them not really possible, but other things could be done and my hands are itching again! I am thinking of making some big pots with some veggies. There are lots of things you can grow easily yourself, and you don;t need dozens of plants to have some fresh veggies during summer. May be I will look for some seeds or may be even small plants of salad, perhaps beans, small onions, things like that. It could be fun, if I will succeed.
I will give it some serious thinking, must do that quick, cause for a lot of things this is just the right month for it.

Oh, today is a much shorter post, LOL. Not really much to tell, it can't be a party every day, hey?
So I will post the second part of Shabby Roses for you and then take a look in the garden, to see how temperature is at the moment and then get some things done again. I am not spending that much time at the computer lately, so designing is a bit low, but it;s such a pity to stay inside when finally we got nice weather, isn;t it? And in the evenings I mostly have an hour after dinner before I go watching some tv. There is most of the times something of interest to find, I just want to do too much in too little of time, sigh!
Okay, I am off, wishing you a fantastic day!

Download     part 2 HERE

3 comments:

Edna B said...

I know what you mean. More is good when your talking plants. Your Jan is a jewel for helping you around the house.

I picked up more plants too, so I think today I will be able to play outside for a while and enjoy some sun. At least if the weather holds out. I will have to check with the weather channel to see what will be today.

Meanwhile, you enjoy the good weather and your beautiful garden, and have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Apr. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria