Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Drooling time LOL!

Goodmorning everybody!

I did some cleaning work in the kitchen yesterday. You easily clean the cupboards, or the things that are in hand reach, but there are ALWAYS some shelves higer on the wall, isn't it? And there is ALWAYS the top of the cupboards, only to reach with a ladder.
Well, I cleaned that yesterday. I have two shelves on one side of the kitchen and I attacked them. Specially the highest one, having some pots and bottles on it. Wheeeeeeee, it didn;t look too good! Took all off, the pots(like for onions and garlic0 had a good washing, even the bottles with oil and vinegar, then the shelf itself. Brrrrrrr, you don;t want to know the colour of the water when I had finished LOL. But all is shiny and bright and clean and touchable(LOL) again. second shelf done too, and some other things in the kitchen.

Then it looked so nice outside that I went for a pause in the garden, it was wonderful in the sun! So I took with me some garden magazines and then it started:   I almost was drooling and drooling of all the great things you see in them. The most beautiful plants, and certainly gardens burn themselves onto your eyes and parts of your brain, ready to give a signal to you when you pass a flower stand or shop and certainly when you are in a garden centre. And the funny things is that that irresistable signal always costs you some money, hahahahahah!
But I always like to peep into these magazines, although you know, you  probably never will be able to realize that delightful little garden you saw in that article, it sure give ideas, inspiration and a kind of new energy. Well, I could have that kind of garden, with all my wishes fulfilled, but then I first have to win the lottery and not just for a couple of thousand euro but much more! Which will not happen, so let´s be happy with the fact I HAVE a little garden and I CAN grow flowers and I am still able to work in the garden.
So today it looks nice again, first some shopping to do, we'll see what else we can do, but as it looks now, I also want to have 15-30 minutes in the sun again(and drool again!)
The kit for today is named "I am Sailing", so you can guess it has something to do with ships!
Have a wonderful day!
Download     HERE

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Me again.:)
I know what you mean about the top of the cupboards etc.I have a cookie jar collection on top of my kitchen cupboards and they have a collection of their own..COOKING GREASE.LOL My Mom comes over every so often to help me clean them all back up so we can enjoy them until the next coating of grease takes over.hehe It's an all day job if I wait too long between cleanings.YUK!:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda