Friday, February 11, 2011

Update central heating

Hello, just a quicky to let you know, it's working again(till now LOL). The guy had to change a small element and it seems the thing! Always costs money though. It wasn't too much, but you never count on those things.
Let's hope it will hold for a longer time and I am afraid we need to think about a new central heating kettle. Brrrrrrr, now we are talking about serious Money. Well, we don;t have to decide in a few days or so, we first think it over thouroughly.
Well, that's all, soon I can put off a thick fleece vest I am wearing at the moment over my sweater!
I am glad it's done and hopefully will have no trouble in time to come, say 10 years ????? LOL
Have a great weekend

2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
We just spent some time helping our youngest son get his central heating system working right.The circuit breaker broke.:) That's not all that is wrong...something about a sequencer too that needs replacing.It sure is a lot cheaper than a whole new system though.:)
Hope you have a lovely ..warm..weekend my friend!!! Happy to hear you were able to get your heater repaired.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

heatinginstallations said...

Great one!
I am very happy with visit to your blog.Central heating systems are an important aspect of people's life these days.Central heating installers