Thursday, January 27, 2011

Waterless day!

Goodmorning everybody!

I have a BIG pan of water standing in the kitchen, plus a bottle and a bucket in the toilet. LOL. I hope they works on the waterpipes will be over with early this afternoon. When something like this happens, you really notice how used you are to the simple fact, that you only have to open a watertap and have water! Then you can realize a bit how hard it must be in some parts of the world, where there isn;t such a system!!!

We went to the new Years party of the cafe yesterday late afternoon, it wasn't very crowded, but nice. The owner and his wife provided a whole table with food again, warm and cold, and they do the cooking themselves!They always make far too much food, I think they can eat from it for days after LOL! So we took a bite and stayed there for about 1 1/2 hour I think and then went home again. Later in the evening Jan returned there, I think he wanted to play a game of cards for a while. I didn;t mind, I was comfy installed on the couch and watched some tv. Then I felt very sleepy around midnight so I went to bed, and slept for 5 hours in a row, amazing! Went into the room, made me a coffee, watched a it of tennis and then went off for some more sleep, yippee 4 hours in a row again.! I feel a lot better today.

I didn't go to town yesterday afternoon, no energy for that and it was rather cold too! I'll have to pick another day for that soon. Not today, have to go to the bank and want to do all shopping for the weekend if I can. That leaves me kind of "free"for the weekend and those days can be filled with lots of other things. Some housework, yak, of course, may be a quick visit to town and also tv again, this weekend, starting on Friday is speedskating again, this time World Championship for allround and you know we LOVE speedskating. It's spead over the whole weekend starting on Friday.

With all those things in mind, I think it's a good thing to finish this post and start doing some of it LOL.
I have the second part of "Rosalinde"for you. Enjoy your day and just remember the things that went well, it should give you a good feeling, grin grin!!!
Download      PART 2   HERE   or   HERE

3 comments:

Edna B said...

I hope they get your water problems fix soon. Talking about buckets of water in each room makes me think of way back when folks had to walk miles with a barrel or bucket on their head to get water to carry back to their home. Gosh I don't think I could do that!!

You have a great day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
Just a short trip here while I take a breather.:)
Sure hope your water problems get solved quickly.We had to fix the handle to the toilet yesterday because it was getting to where it wouldn't flush when we pushed it.Oh..the conveniences we have and don't notice until they are gone.:)
So happy you were able to get some really good sleep!:)

Have a fantastic weekend!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria