Monday, December 20, 2010

Some pics for you

Goodmorning everybody!

We still have a white world overhere. Apart from it causing lots of problems on the roads, train tracks and the airport, it looks beautiful! And I did go out and made a few pics. First on Friday afternoon. I dressed nice warm although it wasn;t really cold, I must say and just took a little walk in the neighbourhood. Then I got a brilliant idea: I was more then halfway to heidi's house, so I decided to take my chances and see if she was home. And I was lucky. So we had a nice chat together and we made an appointmetn for today, somewhere early afternoon, that I go with her and Danny by car to their supermarket, as they needed to do some shopping anyway. It's a different supermarket than mine here, so perhaps I can find just the things I need there. Well, hopefully she will call me a bit later, then I have to walk over to their house and we go. Later Danny will take me home with the car. It's always a bit tricky with them to make those kind of appointments, cause they change easily ideas LOL. We'll just see how it goes.
And then Saturday even the sun was shining, so I went out again, took another direction and it felt real good to be in the fresh air. Let me show you a few of the pics I took:
Here some of Friday, in a little park not far from us, but I start with pictures of my garden, on the second you can see my footsteps in the snow!


Here the little parc:

And here some of Saturday's walk, but the first one is a view from my window, I took it real early in the morning:



Then Friday  returning from Heidi, I found a surprise waiting for me. Santa Claus delivered me a parcel, and Jan and I were both like little children unpacking the box! And now the presents are waiting under our tree:
And I just HAVE to show you this picture I've made from Brodski and Dikkie Dik, together in cat's dreamland, on the couch!
Then I also found time, of course, to design a bit, and even made a little "create a card"for Minky's special blog, here the preview:

And now I better prepare myself and get ready, in case suddenly I receive the phonecall from Heidi LOL!
I think I have a real nice kit for you today, it's a sweet one, and also fits into the holiday season, it is named "Angel Song"Hope you can make some lovely layouts with it.
Have a wonderful day!
Download     HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning. The snow here hasn't started yet, but it is coming shortly here. Bahh! Your photos are wonderful!!! And your kitties look so comfy and warm.

I have to go out this morning to buy a bureau for one of the bedrooms. I am not looking forward to that. After that, I just have to put the dwarf presents under their tree, and we are ready for Santa. Woo Hoo! I actually made it.

Time to get ready to go home now. You have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
Your walk looks lovely..all snowy white...but I have chill bumps now cause it made me cold.LOL Except the one from your window.hehe I don't know how you can have so much snow and say it isn't cold.LOL
Love the pic of your cats!! How sweet!:)
Hope you were able to get that trip to the supermarket with Heidi.It sure helps to have someone with a car..huh?:) My kids drive me around when I need it and when Jim is working.I sure appreciate it too!!:)
I LOVE pink!! and your kit is lovely.My Mom is a collector of Angels and this will be perfect for some of her photos.:) Thanks soo much for sharing it with me.:)
Hope you and Jan have a wonderful and Merry CHRISTmas.:)Can't wait to see what is in your parcels that were delivered.:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Unknown said...

Nice blog. I like it. Your Your photos are wonderful!