Wednesday, October 27, 2010

USA be aware of danger to come! LOL

Goodmorning everybody!

You should laugh about the post title, it's concerning Snowy, who is on her way to the USA!LOL!!!!
I so hope that the travel goes well for her. And I really hope you will have a grand time!
Yesterday I wasn't poductive at all. We spent almost all day and even evening in front of the tv, listening to the speech of the minister-president of the government, and then the remarks and speeches of all the leaders of the opposition. I am not a person who follows politic all the way, but this time it was very important, cause it concerns everybody's life, the new program of the government. And today there is more, the president answers to questions ask to him, and there is a big debat taking place.!

I must restart my computer now, so I will be back a bit later.

Hi, back again, with not more news.
As I said, we are a bit glewed to the tv screen, hahahaha, which isn;t too bad, weather is not very nice, real autumn weather with wind and rain, grey, yak!
So I better keep this a short post and hopefully tomorrow I will be back into the real writing mood again.!
Still I have a little kit for you, named "Mini Pink and Lace."Hope you can use it for something.
You all have a great day!
Download     HERE

4 comments:

Connie D said...

I Loove this post..have been thinking of her all day. Was very happy to see she got a new phone.At least we will get a few pix and some comments on her thoughts..

Thanks for the pink and lace download..will play with it today.Who knows might even get a page up on the new blog for it. I did see your comment.. Thanks Connie

Unknown said...

A friend of mine recommended I let you know I have started posting freebie on my blog. If you wouldn't mind including me in your freebie lists that would be awesome!

Amanda

www.amandacreation.blogspot.com

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
So sorry your epilepsy is acting up.Hate that for you hon.:( Hope things get better real soon.My Niece's hubby has that and it acts up on him once in a while too.Must be awful.:(
Who can resist pink AND lace? Not me.LOL Thanks so much for sharing with me.:)
Hope you have a wonderful day in spite of the gray weather.:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda

marzenna79 said...

Beautiful freebie, thank you Kyra, hugs...