Friday, October 15, 2010

Creative flow !

Goodmorning everybody!

So yesterday I did feel I was up very early! And early afternoon I just felt I had to take a nap. Did so and it did me well! And now I am trying to type, but it's kind of difficult with Brodski sitting on my lap. He is a bit different from Dikkie Dik. That one easily installs himself lying down, but Brodski doesn;t, he just wants me to caress him on his head and moves it towards a hand constantly! Okay, he's gone again, which makes it all a lot simpeler LOL! I can say that today I slept till a more "normal"time, I think I was awake at 07.30 o'clock, which isn't too bad. A person feels much better after such a good night sleep!
The creative flow is still working, I am busy to make something real nice with the Mavka Kyra posers, such a treat to work with it! Then I finished my parts of the December weekly download for the forum already! Finished up a little minikit and made something for Minky's blog again. On her special blog there is also a section for frames and clusters and I made her two.

As you can guess I didn;t do very much else yesterday, so today I should do a bit extra, hahaha. First have to fill the fridge a little bit for the weekend, should look also for a present for Rowena, the wife of the owner of the cafe. She celebrates her birthday on Sunday and we are invited. But I have absolutely no idea what I should buy for her. Jan already tried to find out yesterday evening, but without much success. May be he can give it another try this evening. But I suppose it will just come to up to me to find something nice and a bit out of the ordinary. That's hard at times, specially when you don;t  know somebody too well.

Today also it's my turn to post the weekly download for October at the forum. It's still a bit funny feeling to only post once or twice a month, when you were used to do it for a week long or even more. But it has been a good idea to change this, otherwise it was really too much work for the small team we have.
I have the feeling I am forgetting something to tell, but cannot get a grip on it, hahaha. So I better hop on to your freebie, which is the result of the brush challenge of this month. Hope somebody can use it.
Have a happy weekend, everybody and see you back on Monday
Download    HERE

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Good morning, Kyra. Your cluster frames are gorgeous. Great job!!!! Your brag book pages are really nice too. You are getting so good with your PSE.

I am off to visit with my brother in a little bit here. You have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.