Thursday, September 16, 2010

I have finished a few things

Goodmorning everybody!

I am glad to say I could finish a few new things I made(only have to make preview and upload the stuff).
Not saying though that it's going easy, nut bit by bit a little inspiration is coming back to me LOL.
On the other hand I could do some emails, not yet did all the ones I wanted, perhaps today I can tackle one or two. And if all goes right, we should have a chat this evening(well for me it will be evening) at the forum! Most of us should be attending then. That's a good thing, getting together again after a long time no chat there!There are still some things to decide and such things are done easier if you have a direct contact. Well, hopefully it will be a fruitfull gathering, hahaha.
Yesterday it was rather nice weather, although with a lot of wind. But in our garden we are pretty good sheltered from that. So with Jan we cleaned up the last bits of garden weeds and old plants in plastic sacks and in the evening we could put all on the street. Together with all the stuff I already got rid off earlier this week and the normal garbage sack, wow, I don;t know if the guys of the desposal car are happy with us!
Also changed the bed linnen and there isn't much room anymore in the washing machine. Suppose tomorrow will be laundry day.
In fact it was a very normal day yesterday, which means nothing much happened. Hey. could this be another short post? I suppose so.

Next Tuesday will be our Prinsjesdag, the day the new government presents it's new program for the next year, in shorter form read by our Queen. But I wonder what they will have this year, cause there isn;t yet a new government! Hmmmm, we will watch it on tv( always nice to see, because the Queen arrives in the Golden Coach) and hear what she has to say.

Okay, I have the second part for you of "Back to the Roots" and then I will first take another coffee and after that get dressed and do some things. Once you get started, all goes rather well, but getting started is the difficult thing LOL!
Have a fantastic day!
Download      part 2 HERE

2 comments:

Snowy said...

ha hah ...I'm struggling to get started as well ! Those quickpages are beautiful ! See you later at the chat -Hugs Snowy

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
Love your new pages!! Thanks so much for sharing them with me.:)
I have laundry to do today too...and hopefully a slow and easy day.LOL I have been going and going and going lately and I would love to be able to spend some time scrapping again.Maybe make some Christmas cards ahead of the holiday rush.:)I made some last year and had a blast doing them.:)
Hope you enjoy your day and have a fantastic weekend too!:)

Hugs,
Valinda