Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Today probably a shorter post LOL!

Goodmorning everybody!

After our joined walk over the past two days, no pictures today. You'll have to wait for that till may be we make another city tour.
We spent our anniversairy yesterday very normal and quiet, we didn't do anything special. By the way, thanks everyone for their wishes, very sweet!
Now let me think how can I fill this posting? There isn;t much to share however there is some news to tell.
My friend Snowy decided to start selling her beautiful kits again via her blog
http://snowravensdesigns.blogspot.com/
Now I think that is great news. She already has one kit there and she even made you a freebie, that you can download there! So hop over and perhaps buy the kit, or download the freebie(and do not forget a little thank you, you hear!)
Still lots of people seem not to bother to leave a little thanks on a designers blog when they download a freebie, that is so generously offered to you! But it's so nice to receive a little token of appreciation, and it keeps us designer inspired!


Yesterday afternoon I went out for a quick shopping, I needed to buy me a small casserole. Oh I have lots of pots and pans and so, and casseroles too, but not a handy smaller one. Now I have and I used it right away to make a stew of porc meat. Cut the meat in rather small dices, add pepper and salt, give it a quick stir and then add water to it till it's all covered. Then also add rings of onion, some garlic and let it bubble for an hour or three, so the porc will become real tender. When almost ready, I add a package of cheese sauce(the dried one, you know) and stirr it well. Let it on the small fire for another 15 minutes and you;ll have a delicious plate. Today I have still some left over, but not enough for two portions, so I will add dices of cooked potatoe, look in my fridge what I have as vegetable(perhaps some peas, collyflower, may be even carrots) a nice fantasy mix and we'll have a very nutricious dinner this evening.

Yesterday we girls of the forum had some vivid emailing to discuss a bit the progress of the new forum and I can say it will come to real life in September, we also will have the daily downloads there, but all will be properly announced somewhere this week I hope. We are just getting all the details sorted out. So keep your eyes open this last week of August so you will not miss anything!

And here I have the freebie of the day for you. It's my contribution to the forum's colour challenge of July, named it Violetta. I'll show you the colourscheme we had to work with

The kit, in an Victorian atmosphere:
Download     HERE

And now I am gone, wishing you all a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Snowy said...

lol- making me hungry with all this food talk, let's see what I can cook up today. Have a great day -Hugs Snowy

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
Whew..I am glad we are resting from our walk today..I am pooped.LOL I went shopping with Jim on Sunday..with Mom on Monday and with Christy yesterday.Had leg cramps the last two nights.hehe
Your casserole sounds yummy.Jim LOVES casseroles..but I am waiting for cooler weather to turn the oven on..although it might cook if I set it outside in the hot sun for a couple of hours.LOL
I tried to collect your pretty kit..but it said the page can't be found.:( Will try again next time.:)

Enjoy your day!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Edna B said...

Good morning my friend. Oh I am so bad. I have been late all year with birthday and anniversary wishes. I do hope that you and Jan had a wonderful Anniversary day, and I am wishing you both many more happy years together.

You have such a knack with food. That recipe sounds yummy. I shall have to tell that one to Moo.

Have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.