Friday, July 16, 2010

Small job turned into larger one!

Goodmorning everybody!

Oh my, I was rather busy yesterday! After posting and a bit of playing in my PSE I pulled myself at my hair LOL and went ironing. Not a too big deal, the pile wasn't so big. Usually I put all the things ready on a couch I have in that room(sleeping-couch yeah) but..........I was a brave girl and put all that was there into the closets. Pewww, that looked much better! As I was putting some things in one of the closets I thought that it might be a good idea to re-arrange the stuff inside a bit, after some time, it gets always a bit cluttered. So, I pulled everything out. But...........lucky girl as I am sometimes.....it didn't go so smoothly. Some of the pins that hold the bretts thought they had done enough and came out or even broke! Dammned! Now I had to search for new ones, ha, I found some, but of course you never have some of the good size that fit the holes. Okay, after some trying out and searching around I found a solution, like some screws that did fit in rather good. Than back with the two bretts. They are rather long, so not easy and not light to handle. Yet I managed to get them in place and started to put back all the stuff, like bedcovers, towels, Jan's t-shirts (all folded properly again too!!!)and in doing that I took a good look at some stuff and decided it had to go. Some things in the bottom of the closet weren't used for a loooong time, so why keep them. Oh whee, that made quite a difference. So I am all happy with my work. I took a break with a cup of coffee and went into the kitchen to make the meat part for the dinner. I made a kind of kebab, you know, minced meat, with lots of chopped garlic and onions and some pepper and salt of course, some paprika powder too and made small sausages of it and put a little stick through it. They tasted delicious!
Today will be more of a running around day, as I have to do some grocerie shopping, put a few bills to pay in the postbox of the bank and make a stop at Heidi's house. I wanted to do that yesterday, but there was such heavy wind I prosponed it a day.

Do you know the blog of Cat from http://paisleycatscrapsfreebloglayouts.blogspot.com/
She is having a nice action. You can leave a link on her blog (todays post) and in 5 days the entry will be closed. Then she will be drawing two winners on the 22nd of July. And if you like for each of them she will make for free a Menu bar up to five titles or Sidebar labels up to 8 titles for your blo. Now how nice is that?
Only thing you will have to do is just enter a link and it is done in 2 seconds, I know, I did too, LOL!


Jan sometimes has a vivid and weird imagination, you know!! This week the bunny had some"quality"time(hopping around in the room I mean) and beaing able to ter apart some newspaper pages. Oh, bunny is all happy when he is out, and it's a good thing for the creature, it needs a bit of excersize. Looking at bunny, Jan said:"It's all okay we let the bunny out, but what about the fish and the birdie??? Oh I already now something for the fish. I will give them extra swimming lessons next week and then I will learn them the back-stroke! "Is he nuts or not? He still has to come up with a speciality for the birdie, LOL!

Enough bla-bla for today, I think, time for a freebie. It's a kit in one colourscheme(seem to have landed on that lately, haha), a teal one and named it "Aqua Fresh". Hope you like it a bit.
Have a happy weekend, and I'll be there on Monday again. Ciao!

Download    HERE

3 comments:

Edna B said...

Lol. I don't think he is nuts. Just enjoying the pets. I mean, how many dogs have a car seat, a rain slicker and a stroller. Only a few with "nutty" parents!!! Sounds like he's really having a good time with them.

Your kit is just lovely. And I took a look at your friends blog. It was very interesting so I will have to go back and look it over some more.

You have a great day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Stephanie said...

Teal is one of my favorite colors! Thank you so much!!!

collector said...

I want to thank you for all your beautiful work. I especially like the fairy/fantasy themes. I appreciate all of your hard work and generosity.