Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Missing something!

Goodmorning everybody!

As said, heidi and Danny came yesterday afternoon. They looked well and had a great holiday in France. So we talked about this and that, of course, and then finally they went home again, with their pets. And it was real strange to see the room again without the cages. And in the evening we really missed the noise of the bird and bunny, you know! It's amazing how quick you get used to that!
Oh, Heidi did bring me three bars of goat cheese and I tasted it yesterday evening and it was yummie! I am planning to have a sandwich later with it.
Then perhaps later this week, or may be better next week I want to go to Heidi and have a nice talk together. We never get a real chance when she is with Danny together, LOL! He is mostly doing all the talking then, no problem, we know how it works by now, hahaha! So if I really want to hear things from Heidi, I just have to pick a time that she is alone, that's all!

I saw yesterday a part of a documentary of a voyage of Michael Palin along the Danube! I love to see those kind of things. This part was about the visit to Rumania, and the interesting about his documentaries is, that he shows you the real life and people and visits interesting places, some of counrse also touristic, but a lot of them where the "normal"tourist wouldn't  come so easily. Then we saw a bit of the atlethics European championships and after that it was time for a part of a great detective serie again. It's a French one, called "Julie Lescaut", but this is the second season. I love to see this one because they have a great mix between the police work(she is head of police) and the private life, and have interesting cases they have to solve. And then it was already time to have some beauty sleep. How quick a day slips away when you look back on it.
But I even had a flow of poetic inspiration yesterday morning, sometimes some words come into my mind and suddenly it becomes a little poem. Well, I typed it down and made a little layout with it. Here it is:
Click on it to have a bigger picture.

It looks to be a rather nice day outside, not really hot, but some sunshine, some clouds, may be even a drop of rain, but still nice enough. We'll see what will happen today, may be we will do the floor today( I need Jan's help to move around the furniture) or that we go out for a while this afternoon, depends a bit the weather at that time.
If you know how it works with us when we are planning something, you know I better don't plan anything, cause it mostly turns out different, LOL!
Today I have two sets of quickpages for you. One set very sober, a bit medieval looking, and the other is native American, with two beautiful poems on them. Hope you like them.
Have a wonderful day!
Download  HERE set 10

Download   HERE set 11

No comments: