Monday, June 14, 2010

Today should be THE DAY!

Goodmorning everybody!

You probably think I am rather nuts to be so enthousiastic about soccer games, but it is really a loved sport here and then, why not have some fun with it? Today is important for our team, they are playing their first games against Denmark. We will watch the game in the cafe with some other nutties together, I already got out our orange clothes and other stuff. I said to Jan, if we will watch the game in the cafe then we should be dressed for it too LOL! Hope I can get some pics of it!

I still did  some designing stuff in the weekend, result a new blog layout. Also I made a new challenge in the forum, Edna came up with,. Making overlays and/or elements of pictures we made ourselves. Outcome rather pretty things, take a look in the forum! And the stuff will be as a freebie on the different blogs too, wow!
Also made another gift for Minky's blog, I will show you here, but to download it you will have to go to the
http://thestarchildrencyberhome.blogspot.com/, scroll a bit down, you will find it!
And I tried to make a picture of the baby-frogs(or toads???? help!!!) in my garden. Even made a pic of  perhaps father or mother, taking a rest on a stone nearby, it's not all that good, not really sharp, but I will show it anyway. I think it says that the garde is rather well-balanced, if those animals pop up in it.
Can you see the babies on the 1st pic? Had to take it with ne hand, cause with the other I| had to lift up the stone. They look all grey/brown, covered with soil, already much bigger then we first spotted them.  Funny hey?
Okay, have to get busy a bit. First Jan has to go to hospital, to his doctor, for control appointment, and hear results of tests he had again, the check up. I want to take a shower and have a good scrub under it, LOL, and then take something to eat and get dressed  in my soccer outfit  yeah! The match starts early afternoon .

Time for the freebie, I suppose. Another quickpage set, sorry, but This week there also will be some kits, okay? Still I think these tow pages are real nice! Evenrybody, have a great day, and cross fingers for our team, that they will play well!!! YEAH!!!
Download   HERE

2 comments:

Edna B said...

Kyra, I love your new Quick Pages. Good luck with your soccer team today. Great job with your photos of the frogs. I'm still at work, but you have a great day.
Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list