Monday, May 31, 2010

My garden coming to bloom!

Goodmorning everybody!

Friday it still was great weather so we went to take a look at the fair very nearby. You always find the same stuff on these fair, but it was nice to be outside and have a walk in the sun. I even found some poppy plants, in different colors, yellow, white and orange, I also made a pic of them but it's not the best shot I made. Still I'll show it to you so you see about which poppies I am talking about.
And my garden is coming to bloom more and more so I thought it was time to make some shots, to keep up with the progress. My roses on the rosebow are starting to bloom, I just love them
There are lots more buds ready to open themselves, so it should be a fantastic view in a few days.
Here some white Lobelia I have in a few pots, just gorgeous and some blue flowers I think are called Ceanotis, of a wonderful almost blue colour.
I have made more shots, but I will save them for tomorrow.
Sadly enough the weekend had a different kind of weather, although Saturday I still had a bit of time in the sun, but towards the end of the afternoon it bacem darker and colder. Yesterday was all strange weather. Morning still tiny bit of sun, but around 3 o'clock afternoon it was real dark, we even had to light a lamp. And then rain poured out of some clouds and even there was some thunder ! But........it was good for the garden, it has been so dry lately!
The next few days it will be a bit cloudy, some rain may fall but if they are right towards the end of the week we will have real nice temperatures and lots of sun again. Whoopee!

My friend Minky has been busy lately!! She is going through a bit of tough time lately,  I hope it will butbe going better soon, but she has found a wonderful way of putting her mind to other things and by what? She started ANOTHER blog, yeah!!! It looks all wonderful and really is worth a visit, so after reading this post hop over to the http://faerienufangelblessings.blogspot.com/.
This girl has a never-ending energy and imagination and sharing ability, unbelievable! I am afraid the new blog is so beautiful, that I am almost bound to design something for that  too, although she can do easily without my help LOL!But I just love makig cards and sometimes little kits for her blogs, sorry!

What about the Magickal Scraps site? The forum is up and running again, only the shop part is still under construction. But I am "hosting" now the daily downloads this week and today will be the last for the May downloads. All links are still up, so you can get the whole kit together if you missed some. And tomorrow we start the June downloads, theme and volour scheme by Snowy, called "My Summer Garden"and ladies, believe me, it's again a wonderful kit!!!! You can take a peek at the top of my blog, where I already posted the slideshow for it, so you'll have an idea what it looks like! Why not quickly inscribe for free into the forum and getting some great daily downloads??? The team has done a lovely job again!

Okidoki, enough rambling done again, hahahaha! Time to post your freebie, this time again a set of quickpages, named it "Flowers for a Lady". Hope you have some great pictures on your computer that will look stunning in the quickpages. Have fun with them.
And also have a wonderful day! Till tomorrow again.
Download     HERE

2 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. Oh but I just love your photos of your flowers. I just love those poppies!!! One of these days, I will have to plant some in my garden. I can't wait to see a photo of your rose bush in full bloom.

I'm still at work, so gotta run. You have a marvelous day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria