Friday, April 30, 2010

Rain, good for garden, not for me

Goodmorning everybody!

It was a beautiful day yesterday, but late in the evening it changed and it even rained! Well, a bit of water is good for nature, has been rather dry lately, but I am not so happy with it. For the moment it isn't raining, but temperature dropped a lot and pehaps a bit more rain will follow later today. I hope not, because we want to go out, to look around on some fairs. Our Queen and family have the " Koninginnedag"today and they are visiting the province of Zeeland. It is all on tv, so I will not ramble long, because I like to see it, especially what everyone is wearing(we have some very nice looking princesses you know!).
I have a smll kit for you today, named "Fairy Visit". I think the papers succeeded very well,there are 4 of them, also two frames and a little tag.
And after that there still is the daily download!!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Download   Fairy Visit HERE

Daily download Magickal Scraps, day 30
http://www.4shared.com/file/249011986/407699d8/mssr_featheredfriends_day30.html

No comments: