Tuesday, February 02, 2010

New challenges up and more work

Goodmorning everybody!

This has to be a bit of a short post, if I want to do the things I have in mind today! As you know I often have a "starting"problem LOL!
First to do is do some shopping, and I really chose the right day for it, they are expecting some rain showers today, or may some wet snow. Brrrrr, not the best conditions to do some shopping. Well, may be I get lucky and an do it between some showers, who knows(with my luck?????).
As the new month started, we have new challenges again on the forum, yesterday I picked up two and I will have to see today what Snowy added to them! So work to be done again and in between I am still making freebie kits and also busy for a "donation"to Minky's new blog for the school projext. So you cannot say I am not busy. In between that there are some duller things to do too, like the household, preparing the papers for the taxes, that kind of wonderful stuff! LOL
Yesterday I felt really lazy, but I wasn;t feeling all 100%, nothing extreem or nasty, but just not completely well into the skin. That can happen sometimes, without any reason or warning, oh gosh, that will disappear in the same way too. Just feeling very tired too, so I took a nap in the afternoon and I had a great night of sleep, that helps!! I think it has more to do with the time of year, still wintery, me longing for some better weather with sun and warmth, nothing to do about it so we'll just have to walk on and it will pass as silently as it came( always trying to stay optimistic and positiv, hey??)
Good, that said we hop to the freebie, another part of the serie, yes, I have a few more! Today it's the Teal Chamber.
You all have a great day!
 
Download   HERE

3 comments:

Edna B said...

Teal is such a pretty color. Kyra, I do hope you're feeling much better as the day goes on. Don't work too hard. Get yourself feeling better first.

You have a restful, comfy day now.
Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Holly S said...

Very pretty-thank you!