Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Colder again

Goodmorning everybody!
It's getting colder again here! May be there even will be a little snowing again later this week. Who is waiting for that? Not me! I know in the US they have problems with the snow in a few states, but also here in Europe, for the moment in Rumania and Bulgaria there are loads of snow which causes problems. It seems, winter isn;t over yet!
After the long post of yesterday I think I will keep this one rather short. I must go out today and some other things are waiting to be done too.
Oh my I can sleep these days, terrible! Perhaps it's the kind of weather that does it, but yesterday my eyes kept shutting down already at about 23.30 which is rather early for me. But I went to bed 15 minutes later, it took me just a few minutes to fell asleep and I didn;t woke up till 8.15 this morning! What a blessing! It's a good thing though, because for the coming weeks there will be some "night shifts"to do, because of the Olympics. Yeah, if Dutchies are taking part in an event we are there!
I am just taking mini steps in my new Photoshop Elements 8 program. It will really take time to get along with it. If there is anybody who is using Elements, please tell me, if you don;t mind that I will ask questions. It would be a great help.

Now the freebie for today, another part of the Chamber series, this time the "Magenta Chamber"Nice bright, striking colour you could say LOL. Have fun with it, and have a terrific day!
 
Download  HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 09, 2010. Thanks again.