Thursday, February 18, 2010

A bit slow in designing

Goodmorning everybody!

It seems to be a returning event every 3 months or so, that at a certain point, designing goes a bit slow. I start full of enthousiasme with a project and after some papers or objects the flow suddenly seems to stop. Then everything I make I look at it again and in 90% of the times I just remove it. Hmmmm, am I being too critical on myself or are sometimes the ideas not so good? Or t must be that the ideas are there but the execution of it doesn;t apply to my wishes. LOL. I think I better accept it than desparately keep trying and loosing time with things that will turn out okay at a later point.
Sometimes life is playing jokes with you, and this is one of them. But I better stick to the things that still go right, and just advance in a slower pace.
I told you months ago that I was busy crocheting a bed -spread. It is on the bed already for a few weeks! Yes, I actually finished it. It hasn;t become a real masterpiece, but I am yet happy I finished it and it looks quite bright on the bed. I even made a picture of it:
 
One of my cats, Brodski, seems to like it, because he spends a lot of time sleeping on it, LOL!
Okay, here your freebie. It's a kit that reminds you a bit of the coming spring, named "Ladybug's Holiday".
Have fun with it and have a lovely day!

 
Download   HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

This is such a fun and colorful kit. Did you know that ladybugs mean good luck? So here's to lots of good luck for all of us.

Your bedspread came out wonderful. It's a nice feeling to finish such a big project and have it come out so good.

Have a great day my friend, Hugs, Edna B

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [18 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

kathymack56 said...

This kit made me smile and think of spring.... we currently have a foot and half of snow. Thank you.