Thursday, May 21, 2009

Supposed to be a LONG weekend

Goodmorning everybody!

As it is Ascension Dat today, we will have Whitsun weekend(or Pentecost) this weekend. And a lot of people certainly have taken the Friday also as a holiday and have a long weekend ahead. I think there will be quit a lot who take a little holiday and go someplace else for a few days. We just stay comfy in our home, and hoping the weather will be kind to us and all others who want to have a break. OH NO, I am TOTALLY wrong! The weekend of Whitsun is next week! Stupid of me. But still, people can make this week-end into a longer weekend, hahaha.
I did my duty yesterday and took Heidi's dog for the walk in the afternoon. The poor little thing was all happy when I came in and looked soooo sad when I left him again.
Oh I also had a quick look into her garden and grrrrrrrrrr, @@@####!!!!! etc (LOL), she has a few more poppyheads in her plant than I have.! No, I don;t mind that, it;s just a little competition that is going on between us, every year!

Well, I will give you today the first part of a kit, tomorrow will be the second part then. I give you the complete preview of the ki, so you can see what you will get, hahaha!. It's a nice one, I think myself and it will be a kit for some older pictures, so I am giving you some work, to find pictures of your youth or even from your parents or grandparents, get them together and scan them and make some nice pages with them. I called the kit: "Generations". So the name says it all, I suppose. For the ones who have the day off today: enjoy it as much as possible, for the ones who will have to work today: still try to have a nice day, may be you will have less stress today, a lot of offices etc. are closed, so you might have an easier day.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download PART1 HERE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 May [LA 02:50am, NY 04:50am, UK 09:50am, OZ 07:50pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

monik said...

maybe you already received my message, maybe not... I just wanted to thank you for sharing your creations !

Monik

NannaClarke said...

Thank you so much for your beautiful work - LOTS OF LOVE FROM AUSTRALIA

Donna said...

THANK YOU- IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Edna B said...

This is just beautiful, my friend. Glad your weather is getting warmer now. Ours is picking up too. I just hope it doeesn't get too hot too soon.

Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

suruha said...

Hi, Kyra! I'm with you. Everyone else can hit the roadways and travel as much as they want over the long weekend. I'm staying put in my own little house. LOL This is another gorgeous kit you've made. Thank you. I am truly honored to view your designs. They are always so magnificent. You just have a flair, girl. LOL

Have a wonderful, peaceful weekend, yourself. Hope the weather hangs right.

Su