Saturday, January 17, 2009

It will be an"stay inside"day!

Goodmorning everybody,

This will definitely be an iside day today. Not feeling yet all to well, it;s jumping up and down all the time. Didn;t get too much sleep last night so I hope this night will be better. nevertheless I attended to the chat at Magickal Scraps last night which was as fun as last time. Only Edna was missing and nobody understood why. She always is there. But I just read a short message on her blog miss edna's place that she got a trojan worm on her computer and now is getting all back in order again. Poor thing.

As I am not in the very mood to type a looooong post I just will give you the second part of "Just Playing Around" and hope over the weekend it will go better. Hopefully my head will work a bit wit me today, so that I can some time on the designing bit.
Have a marvellous weekend, may be I skipp tomorrow on posting, just for a day. But Monday for certain I will be back.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download part 2 HERE

3 comments:

Cat Russell said...

Hey Kyra, Hope ur feeling better soon..Yes, stay inside snuggled up..'see ya' on monday..

Hugs.

Cat Russell said...

Oh, I wanted to tell you that I checked out Media Fire..It is soo easy to use...

Tysm..

Hugs..

Edna B said...

this is a lovely kit. Thank you so much for sharing. Stay in bed for a day or two, and get well. Sorry I missed the chat. Hugs, Edna B.