Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More of Floral Fantasy

Goodmorning all!

Sometimes in one week there happens so much and in another I don;t really know what to tell you. This is one of those days.

You will not believe it but I am tagged again! This time by http://grannynky.blogspot.com/ on her blogpost of the 11th August. Thanks for it "Granny". I wrote her already my thanks and explained that I will mentione her blog, but will not do another tagging, because just a few days ago I did it already!


I suppose it is the season for awards and tags, because you see them everywhere around in scrap blog land!

Yesterday evening Jan and I were watching tv and at the same time we can keep an eye on the cage of Bobbie, the parkeet. Oh boy, is she a busy one. Last week I bought her a little toy extra in the cage and what a golden buy it was! A little ladder for about 2 euro, but it keeps her busy! She is struggling with it and trying to move it around and I must really laugh when I see how she is handling it! And she will not give up untill the thing is down on the bottom of the cage. Well, I put it back on its place and she can start over again. Funny, how animals can react different on the same toy. The rabbit has found a little stuffed bear and is moving it around now. As long as they are busy, it's a good thing.

Today I am feeling very generous to you and giving you 2 parts of the Floral Fantasy. It will be part 2 (another part of the papers) and part 5 ( ribbons, tags and some embellishments).

I think we still have two or 3 days more to go to complete it.


Well, ladies, have a very nice day and enjoy yourself with anything you like(but of course don;t leave the scrapping out of it, hahaha)






Download PART 2 HERE

Download PART 5 HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Kyra, these are gorgeous. What a wonderful surprise yesterday when I opened the papers and got a good look at them. You've done a fantastic job!! Thank you ever so much. Hugs, Edna B.

Digitally Addicted said...

Thanks so much...you always have such great kits,I look forward to seeing what you offer every day. These are lovely. Thanks again.

elizlom said...

What a pretty book this will be! Thank you, Kyra!

Cindy said...

Hi. I love the Floral Fantasy. It is oh, so pretty! However, I cannot get the link for part 5 to work. I would love to have it. Cindy