Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I think a bit sleepy day

Goodmorning everybody!


I am late today! I slept a while longer because I woke up in the middle of the night. Usually I then take a cup of tea and then go back to bed again. But unfortunately the Olympics are there now and the live broadcasting starts here at about 04.00 o; clock at night. So you can imagine what happened. Jan also woke up and then we kept watching till about 6.oo o'clock! Not very sensible but it happened. Therefore I took a bit longer this morning.



Yesterday evening suddenly a friend came by, who lives just across the street. She had in her posession some things from our friend who passed away so sadly. He already gave it to her some time ago, and it was with the purpose that it came into hands he wanted to. Among mostly a lot of books, she found a little book with Russian fairytales and beautiful drawings I once gave to him. And she came over to give it back to me. Isn't that sweet of her? I appreciate this gesture very much. Tomorrow will will go together to the funeral.

I am not going to have a long talk today, so let us go straight to the next parts of the Floral Fantasy. You will have now part 3 of the papers and part 6 with clips and bows.

Perhaps tomorrow I will not have time to blog in the morning, because we have to go to the funeral. It depends on the time I will be up. So may be I will post somewhere in the afternoon. It will be a kind of strange day tomorrow as you can understand.

For now I wish you all a good and nice day!




Download FLORAL FANTASY PART 3 HERE

Download FLORAL FANTASY PART 6 HERE

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Kyra:)
Thank you sooo much for sharing your wonderful designs with me.:)I love them!

Edna B said...

Oh, these are lovely as well. This is really a beautiful kit, Kyra. thank you so much for sharing this wonderful find with us. Hugs, Edna B.

elizlom said...

Thank you Kyra, I hope tomorrow is peaceful for you.